Because hellcat

Whistler98

Established Member
I love road kill. I like it better than anything that I have to pay to watch on tv. I hope they keep making shows like this.

mr2cam

Established Member
Love roadkill, I look forward to their show every month, really wish they would do an episode every week!! This episode was awesome, so much win!

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I find this to be interesting a big corporation steps up and they have one of the most ridiculous episodes they have ever done...and Top Gear is mostly done.....
hears hoping there is more of this to come..

Gt500, gt 350, and GT................ Oh please

Z06

Established Member
N here I was thinking road kill was the forum section. good vid!

TERMN8U

Established Member
LOVE the noises the Hellcat makes. It was bothersome though to watch them be so hard on those gorgeous cars. What's next for them? The crusher, or will they be road test cars?
Thanks for posting.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Finally got a chance to watch it, dirt portion sucked. I'm sure they had fun, but watching those cars driven in the dirt was stupid. :nonono:

Someone mention FGT? I hope not.

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
^^ I was thinking the same thing.. These cars took some serious abuse. I can't say I don't care, but I really do haha. Even though it's not my money, I'm just curious with what happens next too these cars? Poor Viper lol

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Finally got a chance to watch it, dirt portion sucked. I'm sure they had fun, but watching those cars driven in the dirt was stupid. :nonono:

Someone mention FGT? I hope not.

This.

Overall they could have stayed off the dirt and did even more burnouts/drifts. ****ing over 3 brand new gorgeous performance monsters just seemed stupid. At the very least they could have kept the windows rolled up and preserved the interior. Nope. Lets just fill all 3 cars with dirt for no ****ing reason.

Also i know its road kill but since having all 3 they could have tester their performance numbers against one another.

kaz109

Established Member
Entire 40 mins seemed pointless and a waste of time IMO but ..........................................

Murica!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread