BBK Throttle Body question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Here we go I am the stupid one. And yes I am going to school to be a doctor currently with a 3.4 GPA. Secondly if I am the stupid one what would that make you, someone that is laid off buying new cars, living with your parents. I have my own house, two kids, a wife and spend about 60 hours a week at school plus work on the weekends when I can. So yes grant you are correct I am stupid obviously. Its funny that you immediately resort to how stupid I am, yet you couldn't even get excepted to where I go. BTW since everyone is now into my personal life my wife is going to be a doctor as well in under a year, obviously we are a bunch a idiots as Grant decides to put it.

And thats right Grant to you it is Dr. Jace, show some respect D-bag. I find this hilarious that you continue to come back at me saying I have an IQ of your best friends 8 month old. I thought we were out of high school but then thought about it and realized oh yeah you still live with your parents, and have no job.

Dude next time you want to get into a knowledge battle please bring it, I could school you in pretty much any category you bring up, what skills do you have that make you soooo much smarter then someone in grad. school to be a doctor. You really are pissed that I called you out I can tell, I understand man when you get caught in a lie its embarrassing, I remember when I was like 8 yrs old and got caught it sucks man, especially in front of so many of your peers. I truly feel sorry for you man best of luck with the rest of your life, I know I will be OK, regardless of what you say about my IQ
:read:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
If you really want to know Dr. Jace, I was in all honors classes in high school and a majority in college. I scored a 28 on my act. What else would you like to know? I make 21 dollars an hour right, but yes I am laid off work. Does that make me uneducated? I don't believe so? When I graduate my apprenticeship for local 265 sheet metal workers I'll be making a minimum of 43 dollars an hour plus my 22 dollar an hour benefits package. Sorry a 85k a year job not counting side jobs or overtime isn't good enough for a man of your extremely high education. I have set hours week by week. I love how you blame my lack of a job on my education, which it has nothing to do with. Have you looked at the unemployment rate within the last 12 months Dr. Jace? Apparantly you have you extremely inflated head shoved up your ass and are too stupid to know when to quit. Btw, great job on spelling Dr. Jace. May want to spend a few more years in grad school shelling out more money to student loans. Oh did I mention my 5 year apprenticeship is all paid for by the union? Sorry we will have simialr yearly gross wages. All the while I'll be working a less a stressful job in a much safer environment. But hey, to each his own right. What else are you going to bust me on, Dr............. Lmao

oh and for the record doctor, I rent out the whole lower level of my best freinds house that he owns. Another thing, please show this receipts proving that my "mommy and daddy" paid for anything on my, now your, cobra. My parents never gave a dime for that car, trust me. I worked two jobs to buy that car. Notice how the title was in my name and nobody elses....

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i don't mean to affend anybody but "GROW THE **** UP" you two have officially ruined the op's thread through complaining back and forth to each other. pm each other or something but that is just plain rude nomatter who started it or who's fault it really is!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You 2 need to knock it off NOW.

Take it to PMs or start a thread else where but leave it out of here.

You have ruined this thread and I should infraction both of you for getting off topic.
Now let it die or go somewhere else with it.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
OP, I copied all the GOOD post and created a new thread with them.

This one is done, sorry for the inconvience and I didn't catch it sooner..

Everyone needs to know also the little Triangle with the ! in it under your avitar is a REPORT POST button.

On crap like this hit it and it may not be me but someone will get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread