Bay Area Meet!!

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
I went to AED a month or 2 ago and saw your ride its bad ass and that engine is looking good. I would think it be done by now:shrug:

o its done i am picking it up on sunday at the AED/CA-MUSTANGS dyno day and bbq event. that will be the first day i see it with the motor in. last time i was there was like 2 month ago. its time for her to come home.

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Allow myself to introduce.....myself. My name is Peter and I am moving up to the East Bay (Berkeley) on August 15th. From my visits up north, I have noticed a couple of things:

First of all, it seems like nobody cares about their cars:shrug: I say this because, everyone that I saw drives crappy but mainly dirty cars (personal opinion except for one brand new black Nissan GTR near Claremont Blvd I think).

Secondly, I saw 3 accidents this last weekend. On 3 different occasions, I watched somebody back up hard, and I don't mean rub either, into the parked car behind them. On all 3 occasions, the drivers either parked their car and walked away or simply drove away. Not once did somebody leave a note or anything. Fortunately, I have found an apartment with a covered garage so at the least, I should be able to avoid the majority of failed parking attempts by these drivers.

I would just like to get to know some other car enthusiasts up in and around the Bay Area. It will be nice to meet up with other people who have similar interests and passions with nice cars. I was hoping to get information on any weekly meets that occur or events that are coming up. Thanks again.

Gopedxr

Established Member
I am going to be back in the bay area in like two or 3 weeeks. Anyone interested in hitting this up again?

wh0a62

Established Member
I am going to be back in the bay area in like two or 3 weeeks. Anyone interested in hitting this up again?
I'm down for a Sactown meet around mid October. We can maybe do a short cruise around the capitol/downtown area ending it in old sac to show off the cars and take photos.

Users who are viewing this thread