Bay Area Meet!!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Yeah I go down to lafayette/walnut creek a few times a week. I've seen a few cobras but I don't believe I've ever seen a silver coupe..

Ok, I have seen you in the area a couple times before. I don't think I posted it in the Cobra sighting thread though.

You have a clean car, looking forward to seeing it and meeting you at the meet.

:beer:

krazykorean35

Established Member
see you all tonight. if you see me or my car feel free to come up n introduce yourself and comment on how swirly my paint is LOL

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
meet is tomorrow and there is no premeet spot in oakland yet. Robin time and place bro. (i was thinking in-n-out on hagenburber in oakland but not sure what time???)

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
meet is tomorrow and there is no premeet spot in oakland yet. Robin time and place bro. (i was thinking in-n-out on hagenburber in oakland but not sure what time???)

Im down to meet in oakland, just make sure it's a nice and easy place to find for us out-of-towner's!

Eliseo

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member

Lets just meet up at In-N-Out, like advised above. JR come up with a time to be there (remember we might have to deal w/ traffic on the way)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Im just gonna head up there when I feel like getting in the damn car, Ill see you guys there. Update, car is in garage with the firewall adjuster ON, and I just got back from Livermore Ford cause I lost my clips to hold the quadrant on when I launched em up under the dash. At least they went up instead of in my eye.:lol1: Just gotta put the quadrant in and hook up both sides of the clutch cable and adjust it. Can't wait to go WOT in my car, it hasn't been WOT since April 08 when I fried the old clutch at Sac Raceway.:nonono:

Gopedxr

Established Member
Ok me and the guys meeting acakanes high school parking lot at about 4:30. Waiting to hear from J R. I will call the numbers i have tomorrow around noon i guess.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Ok me and the guys meeting acakanes high school parking lot at about 4:30. Waiting to hear from J R. I will call the numbers i have tomorrow around noon i guess.

Im just going straight to the mall... what time does it start? 6ish?:shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Cant wait to see everyone out there, Im gonna drag my dad along too, maybe even try to talk him into bringin his Road Runner. I know he wanted to go, but I doubt he will want to drive two cars. Either way, Ill see everyone out there, Im going ot leave my house about 3:30, should be there around 4:15-4:30ish.

Edit for directions from south:

Willow Pass off 680, make a left on WP, its at 901 Sunvalley Blvd. According to Mapquest. In case anyone hasn't been like myself.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
He has the Red 99-04 Steeda GT with silver stripes last I remember.

huh? :lol1: Um BayAreaSS knows, I've never had a 99-04 GT.

I will be in an orange Cobra with TX plates. Im pretty sure that will narrow it down.:beer: name is Matt or Strokd, I answer to both, :lol:

My car should be in the right of my sig, when it shows up. The 86 is in Dallas.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Im leavin as soon as I lose on the tourney on full tilt. didnt think id be on so long

Users who are viewing this thread