Bay Area Meet!!

krazykorean35

Established Member
Lets to do the pre meet in oakland maybe JR? West coast is coming down from sac and others... So i will meet up with him and jeff from walnut creek, then we will go see JR

what car do you have?

We need some good spots to meet up at? Ideas?

Also if anybody wants to join me I'm going to Infineon Raceway tomorrow, July 1st to do Wednesday Night Drags

Infineon Raceway | Raceway Info | Wednesday Night Drags

i should be going.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I hope you make it out. I have yet to see your car close in person, and Comp Orange is my favorite color.

:rockon::coolman:

Ill be there unless something comes up. Car is clean, but I have the stock rims on it right now, so it looks a little booty, but Ill be there none the less.:lol1:

wh0a62

Established Member
I'm out there every week. I'll be there this week as well. I saw a torch red terminator cruise through this friday. It was lowered on black fr500s with black stripes on the hood. He did not stop though.
I'm from Sacramento if any cobras in the area want to cruise down together let me know!

Last edited:

wh0a62

Established Member
I'm out there every week. I'll be there this week as well. I saw a torch red terminator cruise through this friday. It was lowered on black fr500s with black stripes on the hood. He did not stop though.
That would be me. I was passing through I didn't really have time to stop but I'm down this week so count me in!

Last edited:

wh0a62

Established Member
That would be me. I was passing through I didn't really have time to stop but I'm down this week so count me in!

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Ill be there unless something comes up. Car is clean, but I have the stock rims on it right now, so it looks a little booty, but Ill be there none the less.:lol1:

Your HRE's are the shit... but you can never go wrong with Chrome stockers. :rockon:

Looking forward to seeing you there, this week will be a damn good turn out!

:beer:

That would've been me. I was passing through I didn't really have time to stop but I'm down this weeks so count me in!

You come out to this part of the Bay Area much? I've seen your car a couple of times around the area if I'm not mistaken.

wh0a62

Established Member
Your HRE's are the shit... but you can never go wrong with Chrome stockers. :rockon:

Looking forward to seeing you there, this week will be a damn good turn out!

:beer:

You come out to this part of the Bay Area much? I've seen your car a couple of times around the area if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah I go down to lafayette/walnut creek a few times a week. I've seen a few cobras but I don't believe I've ever seen a silver coupe..

68gtscode

Established Member
I would like to drive my Cobra out to this, but I'm not going to be able to make it... I am going out of town tomorrow afternoon for the holiday weekend. If you guys meet up again, I will do my best to attend. The later the better for me, since it would be tough for me to get out of the office early enough to get all the way up there before it gets dark. I don't know about your alls Cobras, but mine is just normally waking up when the sun goes down...

Matt

Gopedxr

Established Member
Everyone I am down to do this next Friday to. So that everyone gets a chance to go. I am stoked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread