Battlefield V beta released Sept 6th

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Plenty of ways to make a historically accurate game balanced and fun.

Reference:

Every BF game until BF1 (Bad Company excluded)

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Call Of Duty

D1984

Whining
Established Member
I used to play all the BF titles but now I just stick to PUBG. Would be awesome if they had a mod where you could drive tanks and stuff though. That's one thing I miss about the BF games

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I do. It's quite entertaining. Hence why i PLAY it.
Last time I checked Battlefield is a Video...wait for it.... GAME. And what do people do with games?
...they PLAY them.
If a GAME is really getting to you that much, you and the NFL should start talking.

Here's the deal. There are a million games out there of each flavor. If I want a fantasy/scifi type shooter, there a dozens to pick from. Plenty of people want set piece game that is reflective of the particular subject mater, that's why we have all sorts of genre shooter games. Modern, WW2, Modern, WW2... and well of course Modern.

If DICE/EA wanted some fantasy world shooter about bionic women, then they should have just made such a game. Plenty of games have been built around female characters and leads, no reason to butcher a genre shooter to squeeze in some SJW points.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The original Call Of Duty was pretty good on the accuracy. Every COD after that? Cant say for sure. A few COD games didn't make it to PC so I didn't play them. Stopped playing after COD4 which was brilliant IMO. MW2? Turd that dicked over PC.

MW2 is the best COD ever. Period. MW1-3 are "based in reality" as much as any video game is. All very plausible, it's not like you unlock a light saber or anything. They where also not trying to represent a particular conflict in time either, but rather a plausible, modern conflict. Same goes for BF3.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I couldn't support Activation or IW after MW2. One thing to make pay-for-DLC a part of the game. But take away our dedicated servers? bruh...

That's why Bad Company 2 did so well on PC, everyone that said shens to MW2 played and loved BC2. It was a blast for me. Atacama Desert was my fave!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
MW2 is the best COD ever. Period. MW1-3 are "based in reality" as much as any video game is. All very plausible, it's not like you unlock a light saber or anything. They where also not trying to represent a particular conflict in time either, but rather a plausible, modern conflict. Same goes for BF3.

Deciding between MW 1 and 2 is like deciding my favorite child. I love them both. I bought the deluxe version of Infinite Warfare specifically for MW Remastered. And if the ever dropped MW2 Remastered, I’d jump all over that too.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
No interest in buying it. Waiting for the next modern war game.
Remaster BF 2, Modern Combat.

testorossa1989

Established Member
I'm starting to notice both here as well as YouTube comments that the issue while notable isn't just the politics of the game and the clearly idiotic comments by developers towards gamers all of which don't help their cause. Outside of all that, I noticed a lot of players hang-up is the genre. The faithful franchise players are divided between pre bad company (PC version titles of the mid 2000s) and the modern Era of console gaming Bf3/Bf4 with a divide in the modern genre between those who enjoy a modern fps and those who got into BF1.

So in short, besides the clear ignorance of the developers in comments and controversial content.... People are confused at what they are angry about which is genre and are confusing that with the side story controversy that they are using to justify their dismay towards the game

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I played BF3 and BF4 big time and still play BF4 more than anything. I have played all of the other EA games from the Battlefield series and so far, like everyone else, BF3 and 4 are the only two that have kept my attention. I even thought Hardline was garbage. Not sure what it is about those two, whether it is the modern aspect or not, but they are the best military FPS to have ever been made. I wish they would just keep with that formula and add whatever new tech, guns, and environments we are seeing in today's conflicts. Hell, have any of these games really touched on our fight in Africa? That is the hot spot in today's war.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Yep I pre-ordered it! I'm still playing BF4 and hoping BF5 will be good, I just prefer modern warefare. Vietnam would be fine, maybe BF6. I've played played them all, even recently picked up Battlefield 1 for $10. The beta was terrible, the current version isn't too bad. Fingers crossed for Bf5

Users who are viewing this thread