Battery?

gotjack

Established Member
I wasn’t complaining about the oem battery just stated I needed to replace mine and wanted to see what you guys were buying. Mine sits in a trickle charger for winter as well. I haven’t had a cobra since 2011 so I figured battery choices must of changed. Thanks for everyone’s nice and positive feedback appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like I need a trickle charger…
I picked that up on Amazon. Never had a trickle charger and my battery was reading really low. Charged it back up and maintains it as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5505.jpeg
    IMG_5505.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 35

01yellercobra

Established Member
Sounds like I need a trickle charger…
I use CTEKS on all my stuff. I think I killed my original one on accident. I have one on my boat and one on the trailer dolly full time and they keep up. Those are probably close to 10 years old if not older.

I stay away from Optima. The only people that seem to have good luck with them are people on car shows that don't have to maintain their stuff.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I have been having battery issues lately. Replaced one and the replacement was bad. Warrantied this one and it was bad too. Now on the second warrantied battery. All are O Reilly.
I’ve had the same issues but for whatever reason I still use them. Most of the time I never have issues. The past 3-4 I’ve gotten have been good, but I have had a few go bad super early. The warranty is what keeps me buying them I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread