Bassani headers dyno results, Finally!!

fakesnake.com

Established Member
The set i got was a jet hot type coating. I wouldn't go chrome. You can barely see the headers as it is and the chrome will turn colors after they heat up.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> That sounds incredible even in video. How is it in person?

I took two AVIs of the dyno runs with a Canon S40. Stood about 10 feet behind the vehicle. It was as if a couple of table fans were on and set to their highest setting. A healthy dose of exhaust fumes topped it off.

> Close to the video? Deeper?

Yes on both accounts. Turn up your speakers. The full Bassani exhaust system is one loud puppy.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Props to fakesnake for taking the time to share. I was contemplating a Bass full system and this settles it for me. Can you tell me if the lowering and the 19s had had an adverse effect on ride/handling. Car looks just bitchin! Thanks again fakesnake.
Ray H

fakesnake.com

Established Member
Can you tell me if the lowering and the 19s had had an adverse effect on ride/handling

Thanks Ray. The ride was slightly stiffer with this set up. Ultimately, 19" tires won't handle as well as 17"s but I'm all about going fast in a straight line.

fakesnake.com

Established Member
0xo3 took some pics and they didn't come out that well. He has a nice camera but the headers are so tucke away you can't see much. He even got under the car to snap a picture.

Bassani is going to send me some pics next week I can post.

Users who are viewing this thread