~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

chuckstang

Established Member
That sucks, I was going to drive over and check it out but didnt have the Mustang and the weather looked shitty.

And the Celtics lost.

Terrible night

At least the weekend should be good, if I can just get through one more day at the friggin office

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Dave,

We saw that drizzle down in Attleboro and thought of you guys gettin wet.. ANd the drizzle was a good thing for me cause I was working the family garden pickin stuff for the table already !!!! It was all Good !

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Damn.. I guess I'll catch the next one.. I just got back from a 5,000 mile roadtrip vacation and got work piled up now at my 9-5 job.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
im leaving my house probably around 330-4 or so....heading up with a buddy of mine

Your car and that blue car sounded pretty good, I saw you as you were pulling out I was standing behind the blue one. I just threw the Stinger catback on mine last night

BrianP

Established Member
Your car and that blue car sounded pretty good, I saw you as you were pulling out I was standing behind the blue one. I just threw the Stinger catback on mine last night

Thanks bud. the blue one has an o/r x pipe and SLP LM1's but runs kinda rough. He's actually a member on here (speedstang302) but doesnt really post much

Hows the stingers sound on the 2v? i kinda want to change my exhaust up and do long tubes, catted x and the stinger cat back

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Thanks bud. the blue one has an o/r x pipe and SLP LM1's but runs kinda rough. He's actually a member on here (speedstang302) but doesnt really post much

Hows the stingers sound on the 2v? i kinda want to change my exhaust up and do long tubes, catted x and the stinger cat back
I thought that blue car was cammed lol

Stingers sound really good...a lot better than my old weld in Flowmasturds. The car still has the stock H so it's not loud enough for me at least lol. I want a catted X for mine, but I just dropped 600 on the Stingers so that can wait a bit:lol1:

If I were to do a full exhaust on my car, I'd do what you mentioned...LT's, catted X and stingers.

Users who are viewing this thread