Baseball is back 2020!

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
But time people realized sports stars are little punk bitches for the most part.

I love sports for my kids but these guys are no one to look up to. This middle aged out of shape guy will take a soldier, sailor or hell most tatted up Harley guys any day of the week over these sports dbags to show my kids what a real man is. Only weak puss*es still look up to any of these clowns.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Where have all the men gone in this country? Boomers must have done a shitty job raising this many little emotional b*tches in this country. Sad really. Maybe China does need to come over here and kick our ass a bit to thin the herd and improve the gene pool. I may mot be an alpha, bit I ain't going down like a little bitch.

VenomVeins

Established Member
But time people realized sports stars are little punk bitches for the most part.

I love sports for my kids but these guys are no one to look up to. This middle aged out of shape guy will take a soldier, sailor or hell most tatted up Harley guys any day of the week over these sports dbags to show my kids what a real man is. Only weak puss*es still look up to any of these clowns.
Excellent.

My father did the same with my brothers and i growing up playing sports. He used to stress that the pro’s were regular people like us who were very good at hitting/catching/shooting/throwing a ball.

He was honest with us about thier drug use (howe, strawberry, ect) and would always use thier ‘bankrupt’ articles as a lesson on being smart with your money. He also loved pointing out what whiney spoiled bitches some of them were when they’d act like it.

As a result, my brothers and i see them for what they are.

I’ll always appreciate his honesty from my pee-wee/little league days until adulthood. He was a great, honest man.

**** MLB and **** BLM.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Excellent.

My father did the same with my brothers and i growing up playing sports. He used to stress that the pro’s were regular people like us who were very good at hitting/catching/shooting/throwing a ball.

He was honest with us about thier drug use (howe, strawberry, ect) and would always use thier ‘bankrupt’ articles as a lesson on being smart with your money. He also loved pointing out what whiney spoiled bitches some of them were when they’d act like it.

As a result, my brothers and i see them for what they are.

I’ll always appreciate his honesty from my pee-wee/little league days until adulthood. He was a great, honest man.

**** MLB and **** BLM.
Yeah. Kind of weird but I never really looked at any of those guys as role models nor really pictured myself as a pro athlete. Was decent at hockey, but from the lower midwest non-starter. Liked baseball but just average. Good at soccer, but what the hell is that.

I just wanted to be as good as my dad... maybe more of that would make BLM/kneeling obsolete.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Yeah. Kind of weird but I never really looked at any of those guys as role models nor really pictured myself as a pro athlete. Was decent at hockey, but from the lower midwest non-starter. Liked baseball but just average. Good at soccer, but what the hell is that.

I just wanted to be as good as my dad... maybe more of that would make BLM/kneeling obsolete.
You’re doing it right. Good job!

I grew up not being starstruck at all, and it was due to my parents. It was important for them to keep us grounded and common sense based in a place like LA. Im thankful they kept us humble.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Useful idiots all of them. To be honest it’s nice to know that I no longer have to worry about the Indians breaking my heart anymore. It’s amazing to me that sane people watch what’s going on and say “yup, I’m on board with that”.

Useful Idiots is my new go to phrase.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The good ole days of hunting down rookie cards, saving up enough money to be able to afford a couple packs of Upper Deck baseball cards looking for that Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card.
Now, I cant even stand to watch these jerks. Im sure there are a few real patriots still playing, but the money is doing all the talking for 99% of these sheep.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sports in general are all bowing down, donning their PC attire to avoid negative publicity from BLM protesters/agitators. It's such bull crap! I haven't watched any sports since around early May, and now that they're going full on political, I'm tuned out. I don't even watch ESPN sports news any longer. No need for it since I'm not in agreement with their political message. Don't need it. Don't want it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The good ole days of hunting down rookie cards, saving up enough money to be able to afford a couple packs of Upper Deck baseball cards looking for that Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card.
Now, I cant even stand to watch these jerks. Im sure there are a few real patriots still playing, but the money is doing all the talking for 99% of these sheep.

I got several boxes of upperdecks from the 90s, collected them when I was in junior high/hs...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I enjoy some Topps cards (non sports) but in terms of baseball it still has a presence in retail and a big to-do online with low run cards and such (Project 2020).

VenomVeins

Established Member
I got several boxes of upperdecks from the 90s, collected them when I was in junior high/hs...

FLEER, DONRUSS, TOPPS! Not sure what still remains of these companies.
Used to have a monthly subscription to Beckett trader mag.
Damn, do I feel old!

Hell. Yes.

Being in little league chewing that shitty Topps gum while thumbing through Dan Quisenberry/Steve Sax/Mike Soscia while hoping for Clemens/Griff is an EPIC childhood memory.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, yup... I remember stealing grandpas Redman chew thinking it was gonna be just like big league chew...got sick as a dog and pretty green around gills!
Lol same story. Grandpa had Copenhagen long cut. Stole some out of his tin when i was 11-12. I puked my ass off lol. Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread