Baseball is back 2020!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully professional sports (MLB for this discussion) has a large enough number of owners/players/managers contract this virus at the "right" time to the point where no other choice but cancelling its weak season must be made. Players are taking ill and others are in danger of the contracting it from being in proximity of the infected yet the games must go on?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
LMAO, bunch of snowflakes you all are. Geez.

@03cobra#694 You better not ever question what threads i choose to post in anymore lol. Look at all the threads this dude starts, yet you come at me everytime i reply in threads like this that I don't even start.

I started to make a thread regarding this video since it's local to me but I know you'd have a problem with it.

Right?

About to get on the road for work...should be interesting.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

@03cobra#694 You better not ever question what threads i choose to post in anymore lol. Look at all the threads this dude starts, yet you come at me everytime i reply in threads like this that I don't even start.

I started to make a thread regarding this video since it's local to me but I know you'd have a problem with it.

Right?

Yeah man. That is prevalent everywhere. You better stay home from work and not go outside. White don't you just stay away from an area of backwards ass white people? I stay away from areas of backwards ass black people...and white people. But I haven't yet seen the need to tear down the country because of a pocket of idiots.

kaz109

Established Member

Right?

The best line is ......." and I have black friends"

quad

Established Member
Dyslexic grounds crew perhaps?

BLM is just MLB spelled backwards

You could almost make the case MLB should change their initials, due to the fact, they are "mocking" BLM with their abbreviation LET'S GET A PETITION GOING !
Baseball League Major

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Right?

I stopped your video at 8 seconds because w/o a doubt no one on here is supporting the klan and I can safely say no one (at least those who communicate on a regular basis) would support such a group of retards.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Right?
Don't cry bro.

Do you think BLM is a legit "movement" for the protection of black lives against police brutality?? Honest question.
What about the blacks that think that BLM is a front for something else? What would you say to them to "prove" that they are wrong??

Users who are viewing this thread