base gt performance package no driving modes?why?

gabroyeRN2011

Established Member
Its just frustrating that the base gt with performance package has no driving modes.it should be standard to every mistang wit performance package.

Posted via Topify on Android

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
CO Base 300a, PP & Recaro seats!! :)

20150110_125046.jpg

20150110_125220.jpg

gabroyeRN2011

Established Member
Nice car you got there!..i have an oxford white base with PP and cloth recaro..we have the same package i think. I just really want the toggle switches tho..lol.but im really happy with the base pp.

gabroyeRN2011

Established Member
Good for you man..i like the color..me i can get the redline recaros..but im not into leather coz i previously owned a 2012 pony package premium.the leather seats when its cold it gets really cold too and when its hot the seats are hot too and i hate the wrinkles on the leather..

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

gabroyeRN2011

Established Member
Lol..only 4 miles..you need to break it in..haha..it sucks to have a snowy weather.you guys should move here in california sunny all year round..i saw the pics its awesome..CO is really good color for mustang..congrats...anyways if you tune it its gonna void the warranty right?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I ordered my car exactly the way I wanted it!! :)

Luckily I was able to find mine at a dealer the way I wanted it. 7 hour drive home with it but it was glorious lol.

As for the driving modes, they absolutely should be part of the Performance Package. I was kind of shocked that they weren't. Luckily I got a premium.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I don't have my car yet but I read somewhere that the base GT's don't have the toggle switches but the modes can be accessed through the gauge cluster. Not sure if that's accurate or not.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I don't have my car yet but I read somewhere that the base GT's don't have the toggle switches but the modes can be accessed through the gauge cluster. Not sure if that's accurate or not.

If so Id like to know where exactly.. I have been through everything on mine and have yet to come across any modes.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Besides the loss in headroom, another reason that dissuaded me from the S550 GT I sat in was the missing toggle switches in the base model ...

Users who are viewing this thread