bangastang reputable?

brian@p+

Established Member
Well ****. Hate shitty companies. One of my customers bought some stuff and liked it. Called JLT. They didn't have one for 07-09.

This is not the response I was hoping for.

brian@p+

Established Member
Yep F rating from BBB and 32 complaints in a year. Wow. Plus pretty much every forum had rant threads. ...

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I was screwed by BangMaWang also... I ordered a painted radiator cover when it was the only option. It took many months to arrive and then came painted in the wrong color despite multiple emails and phone calls to confirm. I basically was told it was my problem. I ended up having to paint it myself.

Absolutely the worst company and most immoral vendor I have ever dealt with.

Zemedici

Established Member
Well ****. Hate shitty companies. One of my customers bought some stuff and liked it. Called JLT. They didn't have one for 07-09.

This is not the response I was hoping for.

obiwan-arentthedroids.jpg

brian@p+

Established Member
Step 1. Call your cc company get your money back
step 2 Call jlt get all the painted goodies from them.
Step 3 once it warms up give me a ride in your gt500.

I think you should take ME for a ride and I'll return the favor in the late summer.

charged it back, never got parts since November, but a disgruntled employee sent me this:

Hi Brian,

I wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I’m leaving Bangastang due to differences and restructuring of the company.

I know you have been waiting on a status for your order, but I have not heard from Hendrix in quite some time so am unable to provide any new information.

I suggest you try to contact him directly and if that fails then request a chargeback through PayPal/VISA or whoever processed your transaction as you have not received your order. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps further action is required.

All the contact details I have for Hendrix are:

Hendrix Nowells
600 Sheffield Ct
Unit 39
Chula Vista, CA, 91910-6245

OR GARAGE AT:

7939 Raytheon Rd.
San Diego, CA, 92111

OR GARAGE AT:

1743 Main Street
Suite D
Ramona, CA, 92065

[email protected]

[email protected]

1-619-816-6161

1-866-477-1073

As today is my last day, I wish you luck in trying to resolve your order issues.

Best Regards,

Sean Mackay
Bangastang
Unique Mustang Accessories 1999-2015
www.bangastang.com
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread