Bambi sucks!!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Man i know how you feel cause i couldn't sleep when my Gt was hit only in the front bumper with minor damage. now if it was my terminator, f_ck that!!!! :mj:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Sorry to hear that bro, deer suck! There are a shit ton of deer here in Iowa as well. Good luck in getting your car fixed, but until then I'm with Sonik Blur too, I say you go "thin out the numbers" a little bit! :thumbsup:

Mystic1199

Established Member
dave , what town were you in when this happened? last year a big dear took out my Lightning took out the fender, door ,windshield , and some of the bed ...after that i sold it ...yours doesnt look to bad

oh bambi hit me down in Plymouth

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
dave , what town were you in when this happened? last year a big dear took out my Lightning took out the fender, door ,windshield , and some of the bed ...after that i sold it ...yours doesnt look to bad

oh bambi hit me down in Plymouth

Hey Chris,

I was in Natick...the door is going to need a new skin...the rear quarter has to be replaced, I'm with Amica they are usually pretty good about this stuff..we'll see.

Dave

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Hey Chris,

We were in Natick...the door is going to need a new skin...the rear quarter has to be replaced, I'm with Amica they are usually pretty good about this stuff..we'll see.

Dave

that sux dave , i saw Ronny last night he was telling me he saw you at the car show and your car was looking good ....

i will see ya around , oh ya i bought a STI .haha

LightningJoe95

5.8ina5.8 small cube boys
Established Member
so my plan of training deer to hit queers worked heh heh heh. well youd know if it was a male or female because a female woulda went DOOHHHH! after she hit the car. which is it. on a side note this give you a chance to do that new side vent modifacation. your half way there now

Ben 98

Established Member
A few years ago Me and my brother repainted his truck, our paint job really turned out well. We had just gotten through wet sanding it and buffed. Later that eveining we decided to go out and do some 4wheeler riding. We where riding down this back country road with 2 4wheelers in the trail and a freaking deer runs into the side of the truck!!!!!!!! we let insurance take care of the body work and paint that time

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
LightningJoe95 said:
so my plan of training deer to hit queers worked heh heh heh. well youd know if it was a male or female because a female woulda went DOOHHHH! after she hit the car. which is it. on a side note this give you a chance to do that new side vent modifacation. your half way there now

Dude why don't you go take a shower with your dog...oh wait a minute you allready do that...So where are you going to leave Sirena this thursday :lol1:

p.s. don't let her read this

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Wow, sorry Dave that shit blows. Deer do suck, I've had my fair share of standoffs between them also. Good luck with the bodywork, I'm sure it'll come out fine.

BTW, def a different look with those wheels. :beer:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Wow, sorry Dave that shit blows. Deer do suck, I've had my fair share of standoffs between them also. Good luck with the bodywork, I'm sure it'll come out fine.

BTW, def a different look with those wheels. :beer:

Thanks Alex...The Shadley Bros. do great work...you might have seen their display at the world of wheels

Dave

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I am glad you're both ok. I had a deer take the front driver's corner and the driver's side of my Lincoln a few years back. When I hit it I caught it right on the head and spun it around killing it instantly. Only bad thing was it's whole body spun around catching both doors on my side of the car. At least you did not hit it head on. It could have come in on you and SVTchic and killed you both. They are known to kick and kick until they die and it doesn't matter what they kick.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
I am glad you're both ok. It could have come in on you and SVTchic and killed you both. They are known to kick and kick until they die and it doesn't matter what they kick.

Thanks bro,

If I was just a second earlier...it would have been a head on collision. I have been thinking about that all day...

Last edited:

2la8iwon

Established Member
Yea it could have been worse, Just look @ my car in my signature. I still dont have it back and it got hit in april

Users who are viewing this thread