Bambi sucks!!!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Here's how the car looked in the morning...

hullshow016.gif

Here's how it looks after last night...

hullshow017.gif

I was driving back home late last night when all of a sudden BAM! I was like :eek: WTF then I look in the mirror an see a deer pick itself up off the road an run into the woods...I pulled over to check out the damage an I just got that sick feeling in my gut....****in bambi does me in.. :fm:

Great way to start my vacation....

Dave

Last edited:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Here's how the car looked in the morning...

hullshow016.gif

Here's how it looks after last night...

hullshow017.gif

I was driving SVTChic back home late last night when all of a sudden BAM! we were like :eek: WTF then I look in the mirror an see a deer pick itself up off the road an run into the woods...We pulled over to check out the damage an I just got that sick feeling in my gut....****in bambi does me in.. :fm:

Great way to start my vacation....

Dave

Yeah and what sucks even more about this is that we were just talking about deer running into the side of peoples cars because I had it happen to me a couple months back.... ****ing deer!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
well atleast yall werent on a motorcycle when that happend. im suprised the harmonics from the blower didnt keep the deer away. the high pitched whistle it makes shoulda kept it away

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Faster150 said:
well atleast yall werent on a motorcycle when that happend. im suprised the harmonics from the blower didnt keep the deer away. the high pitched whistle it makes shoulda kept it away

Did that happen to you?? I don't think it would be too fun....

Dave

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Davesnake said:
I was about to but the deer ruined the moment :bored: WTF guy :rolleyes:

I don't have much of a sense of humor today...

Damn bro. Lighten up. It was a joke. Look at the bright side. It could have been worse. You could have had deer in your lap.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
66speed said:
Damn bro. Lighten up. It was a joke. Look at the bright side. It could have been worse. You could have had deer in your lap.

Ya I know I'm just irritated about whole thing.....good thing the drivers side window was up an didn't break, it looks like his head hit it....his saliva it all over it.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Ya I know I'm just irritated about whole thing.....good thing the drivers side window was up an didn't break, it looks like his head hit it....his saliva it all over it.

Dude.. thats not saliva :poke: :lol1:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
FEK, that sucks.

Sorry to hear about that. On side note....aren't those the wheels your race tires were on?

Mike

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
What you have to do now is go back into that forest and KILL anything that moves...that'll make you feel better, :D Get yourself a nice rifle.

-Mike

Mach_Won