Bama 100 shot. Might ask for a refund.

20lbbooster

Established Member
um... That's why your data logging newb... Smh... I am in the same line of business. I don't give a guarantee on what a car will dyno. Every car is different, every dyno is different, results all vary. So i suggest you do this do a na pull no nitrous but on same tune, than do a pull with nitrous.. And boom there is your results post them and your bashing or thoughts after ... Not pre dyno or even before you spray... That just makes you look and sound like an ass.

this

Tommy Gavagnini

THE SAVAGE BARBARIAN
Established Member
Ahh it's so funny you boys are do quick to pull the newb card in me!! Hahahahah! I'm not even gonna really acknowledge you! AMWill thanks! I am definitely going to do some logs in the next couple days then a dyno day in about a month and I will let you know how it goes! I test things for a living so I will be pretty thourough in my report!

RIPN

Established Member
Tommy, I think you got a little ahead of yourself with expectations, but with a good tune you can get squared away and probably fairly happy. I think it's pretty childish for people to jump on here with the name calling, and bash a company they probably never tested a tune from, they hear from a friend and a friend. I tried Bama with my SW full exhaust and quite happy. Now, I would not myself get a power adder of any nature without a Dyno tune, but that's just me. Cars in for VMP install right now. But this is a place for information and to help each other out. Get the install done, tune her up and that's cheap power right there man(in a good way)!

scott_0

Established Member
100 shot should make 100hp more at the wheels when tuned up correctly. It's not our product but I can tell you it should make at least 100hp. Are you running e85 or regular fuel?

Thanks,
Garrett
well its Bama we're talking about here so..........:bored:

I REALLY wanted an AED tune but it's just ridiculous expensive for an email tune!!
youre paying for the peace of mind knowing that youre getting a safe tune, one that is actually tailored to your car from all the logs Shaun will request, the shit will be right man

Turd Fergusen

Established Member
Screw your dyno numbers, hook up your nitrous, get your tune and report back with real numbers from the track.

Times don't lie

AMWill

Ahh it's so funny you boys are do quick to pull the newb card in me!! Hahahahah! I'm not even gonna really acknowledge you! AMWill thanks! I am definitely going to do some logs in the next couple days then a dyno day in about a month and I will let you know how it goes! I test things for a living so I will be pretty thourough in my report!

I think you'll be more than happy man and I know the Bama guys will take care of you.

If you ever need anything, I'm always here!

-Will

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Ya I bet Bama had someone else tune their 15 to run 9`s probably just a big hoax really. Guys don`t have a clue, might as well pack up.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
you should get a AED tune, i recommend the NSFW tune. you know the one that calls your work and tries to get you fired.

toomnymods

Established Member
I called the tuning representatives and the guy who answered said they typically see 60-80 hp gains from a 100 shot. WTF!! I am using a nitrous outlet plate. I told him I was hoping for 500whp with my intake, test pipes, and axle backs. He said he does not see this happening. Didn't nitrous outlet make over 500 with just a timing change? Also I asked if it would support a 150 shot. He said the FUEL PUMP wouldn't support it!!!! I don't even have the tune yet and I already feel like they're idiots.. What kinds I numbers can I expect elsewhere? I REALLY wanted an AED tune but it's just ridiculous expensive for an email tune!!

If you think 250-350 bucks for a email tune is expensive you shouldnt be messing with nitrous, a 8k motor is a lot more costly dealing with the idiots from bama..

Tommy Gavagnini

THE SAVAGE BARBARIAN
Established Member
I am going to try this out on a smaller shot and data log it, then put the 100 pills in. I have faith that the right guy to tune it is at bama. It's just a matter of someone like me who knows how to read a data log and go back and forth with the tuners. We will soon find out the truth! I hope they can deliver! Thanks AMWill! If you had not replied I may have walked! I will definitely be in touch with the tuners within a week and update this thread accordingly!

AMWill

I am going to try this out on a smaller shot and data log it, then put the 100 pills in. I have faith that the right guy to tune it is at bama. It's just a matter of someone like me who knows how to read a data log and go back and forth with the tuners. We will soon find out the truth! I hope they can deliver! Thanks AMWill! If you had not replied I may have walked! I will definitely be in touch with the tuners within a week and update this thread accordingly!

No problem at all Tommy, we're here to help!

I noticed you said you want to go to a smaller shot. That is not a problem at all, although I would recommend tuning for the smaller jet instead of the 100 shot.

The tune for the 100 shot for let's say a 50/75 shot will work no problem and you will have no issues, but it will be extremely conservative compared to a tune for the 50/75 (smaller shot= more timing) and therfore you might not see the full gains of the nitrous.

Luckily, Bama does offer Free Tunes For Life so if you want to re-tune for the smaller nitrous shot, it's no problem at all!

-Will

JTS_7

Established Member
$250 for drag and street tune plus $100 extra for a nitrous tune by one of the best "AED" is "expensive"? I understand Bama is cheap and has a "newer" tuner. But Shaun's tunes are far more proven than any Bama tune.

Tell me this Mr.Datalog reader why do you speak about a "email" tune like its something lesser? You do know Shaun spent many hours dyno tuning, with many combinations extracting every ounce of safe power, correct? For which he uses those as a foundation to tailor to your specific car upon receiving datalogs? Do you even understand the amount of parameters the copperhead ECU monitors?

Your responses are borderline laughable. Give me a break Mr. I test things for a living......

I literally almost passed out when I read this little "gem" from one of your responses.

"If you had not responded I may have walked"........omg lol

Last edited:

Tommy Gavagnini

THE SAVAGE BARBARIAN
Established Member
Lmao at this s*** talker right here^^^. You talk about the copperhead ecu like it's fricking Pandora's box or something! It's not some magical hidden mystery LMFAO get out of here with that crap! The only thing I can see that's really special is the Ti-VCT. All engines run on the same basic principals, and I'm sure bama has tuned as many, if not more than Shaun. Apparently, they write hundreds of tunes per day. Idk if their cookie cutter tunes, but I would think that the first tunes are somewhat 1st draft. After a data log and corrections I'm sure they have far more potential.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Why people still go with bama is beyond me. Buy parts from AM but have a real tuner do the rest.

JTS_7

Established Member
Lmao at this s*** talker right here^^^. You talk about the copperhead ecu like it's fricking Pandora's box or something! It's not some magical hidden mystery LMFAO get out of here with that crap! The only thing I can see that's really special is the Ti-VCT. All engines run on the same basic principals, and I'm sure bama has tuned as many, if not more than Shaun. Apparently, they write hundreds of tunes per day. Idk if their cookie cutter tunes, but I would think that the first tunes are somewhat 1st draft. After a data log and corrections I'm sure they have far more potential.

So if you are so familiar with it, tune it yourself? It's not that hard right?

You are clearly lost if you think variable cam timing is the only thing worth mention in the copperhead ecu. Your responses in this thread are comical.

nosscort

Established Member

As I previously stated before.. you sir are a newb and a clueless little chap at that.. lmfao :lol::bash::kaboom:

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
[video=youtube;By-JfRdA5sA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By-JfRdA5sA[/video]

Yep no clue at all

Users who are viewing this thread