Bama 100 shot. Might ask for a refund.

Texas01GT

Established Member
If i were Bama i would run as far away from this as i could. Tommy, I certainly hope you will come to understand that when you add any type of power adder to your car that you increase the chance of the motor letting go, regardless of who tunes it and how good that tune may be. Based off your current post i feel you dont understand that and when something happens to your engine i can only imagine the thread that will come of it. Probably look something like this....MY #$%^ING ENGINE BLEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON ONLY #$%ING A 100 #$%^ING SHOT OF NITROUS!!!! WHAT THE #$%*ING #$$%!!! BAMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AS FAR AWAY AS #$%^ING POSSIBLE!!!!!!! Start saving for a new motor, not because of bama, but because you absolutely positively better have 100rwhp from a 100 shot of nitrous or you will go ape shit. best of luck to ya bud, and dont worry...ill get outta here with this crap :)

Last edited:

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
[video=youtube;jX0-guzPK7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX0-guzPK7w[/video]

The 9 sec I referenced earlier.

Sorry if anyone was confused that I meant they have been 9's on the spray.

Also if Im not mistaking, still on stock motor.

So ya basically just got really lucky with multiple tunes, on multiple different induction systems, multiple times.

I'm kinda surprised at how fast most are to bash AM/Bama but in the same breath praise them for having, usually, the best price on parts.

Kinda like screwing the fat girl if ya ask me.

I will be ordering a Bama charger kit before spring. And for interest sake will have it data logged and remote tuned by Bama.
Then I will have a reputable local shop throw it on dyno with meters in place and see what we have in the end, and if tune is SAFE first, and then what power is left on table

JTS_7

Established Member
Word on the street is they had a helping hand tuning that car.......impressive none the less.

Just an FYI, BAMA had a fiasco with their last tuner, who sucked anyways with his 30 degrees of timing on 93 pump LMFAO. They hired a more knowledgeable "main" tuner, which is why you see better tunes coming out more recently. I'm still not sure if I would ever recommend them.

Last edited:

stroked mach

Established Member
fwiw a buddys car made 520 hp on a custom tune with a 150 shot and intake with a ab I think that's all,, I forget what he made on a 100

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Word on the street is they had a helping hand tuning that car.......impressive none the less.

Just an FYI, BAMA had a fiasco with their last tuner, who sucked anyways with his 30 degrees of timing on 93 pump LMFAO. They hired a more knowledgeable "main" tuner, which is why you see better tunes coming out more recently. I'm still not sure if I would ever recommend them.

hmmm. my street is a long ways from there, so I certainly have not heard that till now

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
you should get a AED tune, i recommend the NSFW tune. you know the one that calls your work and tries to get you fired.

OMG LMAO! ^^^ yeah, There is definitely OTHER tuners outside of BAMA and AED considering both on opposite sides of the spectrum according to fan base.

scotmach

Established Member
JPC had a helping hand with that 9 second nitrous pass. I believe the owner of JPC Justin was the actual driver as well.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Cliffs?

I got:

OP comes into thread asking for advice on N20 setup on 5.0.
He complains about Bama and how he didn't make 100+ HP on a 100 Shot of N20.
He said AED's email tune was too expensive ($250 is not expensive when you've already invested thousands into your car)
Then OP claims he is already extremely technical, knowledgeable, knows how to log, read logs, diagnose, etc. and craps on people crapping on Bama after he himself crapped on Bama.

About right?

AKDMB

Established Member
Cliffs?

I got:

He complains about Bama and how he didn't make 100+ HP on a 100 Shot of N20.
He said AED's email tune was too expensive ($250 is not expensive when you've already invested thousands into your car)
Then OP claims he is already extremely technical, knowledgeable, knows how to log, read logs, diagnose, etc. and craps on people crapping on Bama after he himself crapped on Bama.

About right?

Yeah, but you need to anticipate the Bama/JPC 9 second car debate that's coming up soon.

Turd Fergusen

Established Member
Cliffs?

I got:

He complains about Bama NOT GUARANTEEING A 100RWHP GAIN on a 100 Shot of N20.

About right?

Slight edit to the cliff, but yeah, that pretty much summed it up

JTS_7

Established Member
Taurine tune will get you around 150rwhp on a 100rwhp shot........that's how good YDBT is.

Still can't believe he said he almost "walked away". Made it sound like he was a serious investor in their company or something.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Didn't Bama have another tuner helping them dial the car in? Are they taking all of the credit on this?

Mentioned this already. I'm sure there was some type of deal that was made, at least I would hope so the way AM/BAMA used it as a marketing piece, which did gain them loads of attention. Just my assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread