BADCOBRA vs. '14 GTR

ArabianOak

Established Member
Wow...you were coming at him like a lion on a wounded zebra. Not a big fan of the GTR's but no one can deny how fast they are.

vic_s197

Established Member
Good video man! Ur car rolls out for sure it would have been cool to see you 2 lined up even. I'm looking forward to ditching my f1a and going twins this winter

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Well I had a rematch with the GTR last night and results were a little different. Sorry for the crappy video, didn't have the same guy filming and we didn't have nearly the room to run as last time or I would have beat him much worse. Anyway, since the first race I fixed a large boost leak on my charge pipe and finally got my eboost2 working right. Ran some more boost and went from a 1st gear roll this time. Car was very squirrely in 1st gear and the bang into 2nd, but it went alright for the most part.

[video=youtube_share;SEEUPEXtaak]http://youtu.be/SEEUPEXtaak[/video]

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Well I had a rematch with the GTR last night and results were a little different. Sorry for the crappy video, didn't have the same guy filming and we didn't have nearly the room to run as last time or I would have beat him much worse. Anyway, since the first race I fixed a large boost leak on my charge pipe and finally got my eboost2 working right. Ran some more boost and went from a 1st gear roll this time. Car was very squirrely in 1st gear and the bang into 2nd, but it went alright for the most part.

[video=youtube_share;SEEUPEXtaak]http://youtu.be/SEEUPEXtaak[/video]

Nice run! P800's are no slouch. Some good info on them here: http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/95578-2014-gtr-with-a-switzer-p800-kit/.

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member

Now race the UGR Lambo....did DB tune your car? I remember a few years back they were working on a TT cobra.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Wow, nice. Now that's more like it. Great job!
Thanks, was nice to get a better start this time.

Nice run! P800's are no slouch. Some good info on them here: http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/95578-2014-gtr-with-a-switzer-p800-kit/.
Thanks for the link, I'm going to do a little reading now :read:

Now race the UGR Lambo....did DB tune your car? I remember a few years back they were working on a TT cobra.
I've got nothing for his Lambo as that car is in a whole different class!! DB did work on my car back in '06-07 so that was probably my car you saw. But this is my tune on it now as I have PRP.

Nice run. Your car runs hard man!
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Wow nice! Anything difference done to the GTR from the first race?
Not that I am aware of. All I know is those GTR's are deadly from a slow roll like that. It takes a lot of power to stay door to door with it when spinning the tires while he has 100% AWD hook!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It's confirmed, it's a P800. Next time he comes out he'll probably be on race gas so I'll have to dial up the boost.

I was gonna say based on how you were pulling him, dialing up the boost wouldn't be necessary, but you've already had race #2 with dialed up boost. So we'll never know.

Maybe i'm in the minority as far as this site goes, but i LOVE the GTR. ...

As you can probably tell from the posts that followed yours, you're definitely not in the minority around these parts. :(

In before a nutswinger downplays the GT-R's setup.

****.kkkk

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. As soon as OP posted a pic of the engine bay, I was like "somebody's going to be throwing shade any minute." They didn't disappoint. LOL

backpedal.gif

perfect form....

That pic is priceless!

T... All I know is those GTR's are deadly from a slow roll like that. It takes a lot of power to stay door to door with it when spinning the tires while he has 100% AWD hook!

Theoretically, it would take a lot less power. "Spinnin' ain't winnin'." But in reality, it would really take some seriously sticky rubber. Good job, nonetheless, on both races.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread