BADASS Thread

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
**** me...just thosr body shots...****..

If you have never been to a pro fight you cant imagine what those kinda shots sound like...i was amazed at the sounds in the two ive been to. (One pro boxing anf one ufc)
I tell people to put a pair of regulation boxing gloves on to feel the weight and the padding. I like watching the gears turn and eyes light up when they realize pro heavyweight boxers could kill someone if they didn't have gloves

mlackke

Established Member
**** me...just thosr body shots...****..

If you have never been to a pro fight you cant imagine what those kinda shots sound like...i was amazed at the sounds in the two ive been to. (One pro boxing anf one ufc)
download (9).jpeg

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
That would complete our childhood dreams, lol such a badass 80 icon!

That and a Jeep Golden Eagle, we had both when I was a kid though ours was tan color. Had the fender flares and spoiler complete with captain’s chairs.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

So wolves are expanding west, they just approved air dropping aggressive Montana Grizzlies into the North Cascades where there's not enough food supply for them, and the Seattle Times has an article about a research group that is tracking a number of Wolverines that showed up in the Cascades as well. Can't wait for the stories of the hippie weirdos going out to be "one with nature" only to be reincarnated as bear and wolf shit.

Users who are viewing this thread