BADASS Thread

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Buster Keaton in the silent film, "Sherlock Jr.", 100 years ago. He unknowingly broke his neck performing this stunt. After suffering from headaches and discomfort for a decade, a doctors X-ray revealed he had a broken neck.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Four years later, 1928, Buster Keaton performed this stunt in another silent film, "Steamboat Bill Jr.". Most feel this is his greatest stunt.

1705689036318.gif

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Company I worked for in a previous life, had a 2500 To Lake Erie press. It was used to forge Hellfire & Brimstone copper liners from billets. Once the copper was forced to take shape of the punch/die, it was BANG.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Company I worked for in a previous life, had a 2500 To Lake Erie press. It was used to forge Hellfire & Brimstone copper liners from billets. Once the copper was forced to take shape of the punch/die, it was BANG.

That's nuts. I have a friend with a blacksmithing shop and he lets me play around in it. He has a 10 ton hammer and that thing seems overwhelmingly powerful. I have almost broken my wrist numerous times holding on to stuff as I forge it with the hammer. I cant imagine 2500.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
And they're laughing and saying it was ****ing awesome. Them boys ain't right.
Been through plenty of those and it is ****ing awesome lol. We would time the waves and do "super jumps" all over the ship, clearing a flight of stairs in one jump is great fun until you clock your head on something.

Users who are viewing this thread