Badass commercial

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Really?

Nope not feeling it. It was beyond cheezy and that car company and Emenem in an add together speaks volumes to me.

I can't stand either one of them.

I thought the ad SUCKED.:nonono:

I am not terribly surprised to see all the "likers" though.

I like Eminem, but I'm with you on this one 100%. Didn't like the ad at all.

snake134

Good commercial except for the part where they tried to say Detroit is a nice place.

Yeah, they said there are quite a few people who have never been there, but they didn't mention the numerous reasons why no one would want to go to that shithole of a city.

Not a great commercial, but I thought it was good, and I wish the Big Three well in the future.

Again, it wasn't to promote tourism. It was promoting the brand/soul of Detroit.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
ThumbsDown-1.gif

Coiled03

Established Member
Again, it wasn't to promote tourism. It was promoting the brand/soul of Detroit.

Ummmm.....ok. You win the award for the non sequitur comment of the day.

I didn't say it was to promote tourism. :shrug:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
ehh..good message but horribly played. Plus screaming made in here..owned here..blahblah..made in mexico owned by fiat. I would respect it more if it were the new 300. The 200 is ugly as sin and still to close to the shitty sebring

snake134

Ummmm.....ok. You win the award for the non sequitur comment of the day.

I didn't say it was to promote tourism. :shrug:

sorry my comment was directed at the other post i was responding to. but it wasn't trying to say detroit is a nice place. detroit is detroit, that's why it said "this isn't nyc, the windy city, sin city, or emerald city"

ewingfly

Established Member
This ad definitely had me in goosebumps. Im proud and will always be proud to be from a city with such great people. Our city may not pretty. It may not have the pizzaz as the places some of you are from. But I guarantee you will not find better, and more proud people. Thank you Chrysler for showing the world how we feel around here, no matter what the situation economically.

2K1 6T8

Established Member
This ad definitely had me in goosebumps. Im proud and will always be proud to be from a city with such great people. Our city may not pretty. It may not have the pizzaz as the places some of you are from. But I guarantee you will not find better, and more proud people. Thank you Chrysler for showing the world how we feel around here, no matter what the situation economically.

Absolutely agreed.

I am sick of Detroit being the butt of jokes. And the vast majority of those that bash Detroit have never even been here.

Coiled03

Established Member

Absolutely agreed.

I am sick of Detroit being the butt of jokes. And the vast majority of those that bash Detroit have never even been here.

I've LIVED in Detroit.....it's a f'n shithole. :bored:

If you don't want your city to be the butt of jokes, I'd suggest moving.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

Absolutely agreed.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread