Badass commercial

Badass_Forever

Established Member
I've LIVED in Detroit.....it's a f'n shithole. :bored:

If you don't want your city to be the butt of jokes, I'd suggest moving.

Well your just a sorry ass, a city that has been distroyed by its own "americans" because there are no jobs left, they gave most of them to other country's, I live in windsor right across the borader and i've very proud of my city and detroit!.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
This ad definitely had me in goosebumps. Im proud and will always be proud to be from a city with such great people. Our city may not pretty. It may not have the pizzaz as the places some of you are from. But I guarantee you will not find better, and more proud people. Thank you Chrysler for showing the world how we feel around here, no matter what the situation economically.

Or more crime...

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
The Volkswagen Darth Vader commercial blew this one out of the water. That commercial was so much win.

It just goes to show that you can combine Vader and the imperial march with pretty much anything and it will make it badass.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I liked this commercial a lot. I like how they went down the line and show the history with murals on the wall. Even though I never been there, I will am proud of Detriot because they produced some fine auto's for this nation. Plus my mustang came from that state as well.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Really?

Nope not feeling it. It was beyond cheezy and that car company and Emenem in an add together speaks volumes to me.

I can't stand either one of them.

I thought the ad SUCKED.:nonono:

I am not terribly surprised to see all the "likers" though.

I thought it sucked as well.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Good commercial but Could have been somewhat better. Should have used the 300C like other said as well as someone else besides Eminem.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Great commercial. The big 3 are pumping out some great products. I saw the 2011 SRT8 Charger on the road the other day. camouflaged of course but didn't fool me.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The commercial was great. They didn't have the 300 in there because they don't have a problem selling it. The 200 is new (if in name only) and they wanted to tease people that might be interested.

As for the comments about Detroit; I grew up in the city and I can see both sides. It is very run down in parts, but there are a lot of factors that contributed to that. Arrogance from the UAW, the automakers, and the American people to name a few.

However, you can't just come in a thread and shit on someone's home town and not expect them to take it personally. Especially in Detroit. Detroit is not one of those cities that is full of transplants. A lot of people in Detroit are from Detroit. They make things from nothing there, and in 2011 they are one of the few places left in this country that do. Yes, I know they make cars in Kentucky, Texas and elsewhere, but Detroit still has a vast concentration of Auto employment and I promise you they are doing what they can NOW to keep it that way.

Blame GM, Chrysler and even Ford I'd you have to, but give the people that still live in that icebox a break.

Users who are viewing this thread