Bad nock/Tick

Metro1

Established Member
Ladies, Ladies, Please keep your panties dry. I know they get wet when we talk about who is faster. But time will tell the truth. And as I see it, this weekend is comeing. May the truth be told.

Metro1

Established Member
I am going to be up front and leading the pack like always or I am going to BLOW it and TOW it even with this tick/knock.

OOPPPSSSS I am NOT QIKPNY :shrug:

Last edited:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
the lightning guys have been overspinning their blowers, and usually after about 50,000 miles all blower have to have the blower bearing redone because of the blower overspinning itself. With as much boost as your running, I would think you'd get there sooner than that. Actually, some of the guys who have been pullied and are over 30,000 miles have all started to find this out as well. There was a guy who had 37,000 miles, with a 2.93 who overspun his bearings, and had to take it in and pay for service. There was also a guy who had about 25,000 miles on his pulley, and he actually melted his pistons, and his tune was below 11.0 a/f. He said he noticed his power slowly going away, and some knocking since last christmas, but didn't figure it out until this summer.

Metro1

Established Member
WOW now that helps Thank you. You know that is where I think most of the sound is comeing from. When I put my head down and listen it sounds like it is comeing from top and the back of the blower. But dame who knows. I am damed if I do and damed If I don't. I will just have to wait and see. Thanks for the input

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
No, you were damned as soon as you installed that 8lb lower with the 2.95 upper!

U.M.

LONG LIVE THE STOCK PULLIED SNAKES!

Last edited:

Metro1

Established Member
Ya, you might be right. But it's going to be SSSSSSttttttrrrrroooookkkkkeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr Time soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread