bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Edited by L.L. This is over in this thread.

(Sorry LL it was a legit question)

Last edited:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
So tex-
I don't have any issues with my abs. I don't drive mine in the snow or ice. But I don't care how good your abs is, if you have any decent amount of momentum and need to stop on ICE, it's not going to happen. It will take forever to stop.

So you get ice once a year and you're an expert on ABS? :burn:

I never implied anything about SNOW tires either. I've never owned a set on anything I've ever owned. :bash:

You do eventually stop.. but the real key is you get CONTROL to point yourself where you need to go.

I"ve lived here most of my life, I consider myself an above-average driver, and I'm careful. I also lived in Wyoming for a while, and learned alot about snow- and ice-driving, despite cheating with a set of studded snow tires.

Someone implied snow tires, maybe one of the other ABS-bashers; the point is, if the ABS isn't working, there's two reasons for it: a failure in the system, meaning Ford has to repair it; or a failure in the driver for not knowing HOW to use it. :nono:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
You do eventually stop.. :

THANK YOU! Eventually. I'm not an 'ABS Basher', but If you're moving on ice and need to stop right away, you're going to slide. I was never comparing ABS to NON-ABS Vehicles. I love how ABS works and know how to use it.

BTW - Ask anyone if they are an 'above average' driver and they are going to say yes. I've done enough playing in ice, snow, dirt, and dry pavement to say I am fairly expirienced in many different conditions.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
ChrisNelson said:
I am fairly expirienced in many different conditions.
Wierd, your mom just told me the same thing last night :poke:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
for those who actually want parts still, PM me and ill keep the list of whats left updated. im still waiting on pms from a few for the couple of things that are left. no one serious about the KB yet, just to let ya know.

Edited by L.L. We put this thread back on subject and you ran it off track again. :nonono:
If you have something else to say about Susie, post it in the smackdown thread or I'll just close this thread.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
THANK YOU! Eventually. I'm not an 'ABS Basher', but If you're moving on ice and need to stop right away, you're going to slide. I was never comparing ABS to NON-ABS Vehicles. I love how ABS works and know how to use it.

BTW - Ask anyone if they are an 'above average' driver and they are going to say yes. I've done enough playing in ice, snow, dirt, and dry pavement to say I am fairly expirienced in many different conditions.

My real point on that is, use the ABS to regaind maneuvering, and guide yourself out of harm's way. I'd rather kill a tire/rim, than the entire truck.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Have the hijackers given a list of their demands?
HIJACKED-SPANGE.gif

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
if i dont respond to your PM's on here you guys can find my screenname on NLOC and ask me there

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Ah, running and hiding. That's the way to do it!

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
Ah, running and hiding. That's the way to do it!
its the not wanting to read people shooting off their mouths online anymore cause it gets old fast. i have no reason to go into smackdown and put in my .02 in her thread.

i simply am trying to get rid of my parts and this truck and all the problems and BS that have came with it cause of her.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
PearlBlue L said:
its the not wanting to read people shooting off their mouths online anymore cause it gets old fast. i have no reason to go into smackdown and put in my .02 in her thread.

i simply am trying to get rid of my parts and this truck and all the problems and BS that have came with it cause of her.

Pay her! Give her back her tools! All your problems will go away.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Pay her! Give her back her tools! All your problems will go away.
once again theres no money owed to her and i have maybe 3 sockets, 2 extensions and a driver floating around of hers along with a red tupaware bowl.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
umm yeah off track again, dont let me tell you again L.L.
if i have to brake out the banning stick ill be pissed!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread