bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
That sucks you did all that work and some idiot f*****it up. Your truck was a very clean L after you changed color and all. Realy liked the painted matched grills

SUX2BU

Enlarged Member
Established Member
What would you take for the truck the way it sits right now (not de-modded and not fixed)?

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
wow PealBlue, you and your truck have had some serious issues lately... I am sorry to see that you have finally given up on her. But for the record, for once, the accident wasnt her fault.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Sorry to hear it but that is alot of damage for only going 8 mph......

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm really sorry to hear that. You've had some real bad luck as of late. Did the police come? Did anyone get cited?

Do you have a Thunderpipe for sale?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Sorry to hear it but that is alot of damage for only going 8 mph......
you can see that my bumper isnt cracked, and it sits at least 6 inches further out then the hood. the design of the sentra is the reason my hood folded like it did. his trunk lid hit the front of my hood and put all the weight of the truck on it, makeing it fold in half, its only aluminum. plus the only other things that broke were made of plastic, the fender didnt get bent or anything.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
I'm really sorry to hear that. You've had some real bad luck as of late. Did the police come? Did anyone get cited?

Do you have a Thunderpipe for sale?
i havent posted it yet cause my stock stuff is in my dads garage in michigan so i need to go home and get that first. its from REM and cracked a little where it attatches to the sbtb, but the rubber and clamp hold it on tight and it doesnt leak any air. i got a ticket for failure to avoid an accident and speeding for conditions createing an accident(i think thats how its worded). i dont know if the other guy got anything at all.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
i havent posted it yet cause my stock stuff is in my dads garage in michigan so i need to go home and get that first. its from REM and cracked a little where it attatches to the sbtb, but the rubber and clamp hold it on tight and it doesnt leak any air. i got a ticket for failure to avoid an accident and speeding for conditions createing an accident(i think thats how its worded). i dont know if the other guy got anything at all.

How do you get a ticket for failure to avoid an accident??Thats sounds like [email protected] would fight that one...That means everyone who gets into an accident should be ticketed...

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
brucewrs said:
How do you get a ticket for failure to avoid an accident??Thats sounds like [email protected] would fight that one...That means everyone who gets into an accident should be ticketed...
my thought exactly. ill be fighting that one when i get to court, and ill be bringing up the speeding part since i was going so slow and the idiot decided he wanted to stop right in front of me on the snowy road that slants down.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
heres some more bad pics

the tab on the tank broke off
IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

the front end needs pulled back out on the passenger side enough to get it looking normal again. im thinking hook up a chain to another truck and give it a little tug to try and pull it back out.
IMG_4976.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

this is the drivers side, you can see how much the passenger side needs pulled out.
IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
SUX2BU said:
What would you take for the truck the way it sits right now (not de-modded and not fixed)?
i allready have alot of people for the things i listed. what would you offer for the truck?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ok im making a list of everything that is sold so far and am in the process of PMing people back in order for what they asked for. ive got about 50 pms to answer from here and nloc about stuff.

so far this is what is sold

plenum and TB
injectors
spark plugs
fuel pumps and metal Y
motor with 8# lower and belt

Last edited:

SUX2BU

Enlarged Member
Established Member
I wouldn't even think about making the first offer.....I've learned that it only offends people that way. I would rather hear what you want for it and then make a reasonable offer if any. Thanks

Mark

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
SUX2BU said:
I wouldn't even think about making the first offer.....I've learned that it only offends people that way. I would rather hear what you want for it and then make a reasonable offer if any. Thanks

Mark
trust me, if thats the case then i got offended 50 times... lol

vultures always looking for the deals.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Something doesn't add up here... what happened to your antilock?? It should've kicked in the second you started to lock, and would've helped you steer out of the situation. Not saying it's your fault, the dimwit in the sentra was at fault--did you get any witnesses?? That's what you need to beat the citation in court.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Something doesn't add up here... what happened to your antilock?? It should've kicked in the second you started to lock, and would've helped you steer out of the situation. Not saying it's your fault, the dimwit in the sentra was at fault--did you get any witnesses?? That's what you need to beat the citation in court.
dont know about yours but i know my antilock is about as useful as a fart in the wind. if i hit a small bump while on the brakes (at about 35 slowing from 60) i get a hard peddle and keep on going

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
anti lock anit worked

tires just locked up and i slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread