Bad Accident - I'm OK but car is wrecked...

03DOHC

Established Member
Glad you're OK and I hope everything works out for you. I'm very sorry to hear that happened.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by Andorion
Boost: Civic.

Juiced, I said I'm ok (just a few bruises) - why would I ask the insurance to do anything but replace my car...

~Berj

Pain and suffering

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
Damn Berj, no wonder I haven't gotten a call back from ya. So sorry bro, glad you're ok. Lets just hope they give you a nice big check, that way you can get a new one and then...let the mods begin.

Dave07997S

Established Member
Don't worry man, if the guy was covered you will get a nice settlement and as long as you are ok thats the main thing. Cars can always be replaced. Dave.

LightningPhil

Established Member
That hurts my eyes to look at... I feel so bad for you. If I were to lose my L like that... I don't even want to think about it... And you're right, just take some time off, think about things... My brother had a 98 tracker that he rolled. Things took a bit of time to get insurance to cover it... And he still lost on the deal, but in doing so... he got a better car. So... Here's hope to you that in loss of your car, You'll have good luck getting a new car and making it better.

Blades

Established Member
Was the civic riced out? If some ricer hit me it'd be my automatic jail sentence for attempted murder.

I am glad you are ok.

jonas

Established Member
Get a lawyer, you have a total loss and basic liability only covers to 25k on a car. I doubt the other civic has any more than that.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Sorry to here that andorion. Glad to see you made it out in one peice.

Alot of idiots out there these days, which is exactly why I dont drive my car very often... then again who's to say that one time I get my car out. :shrug: Ahh well glad to see your ok.

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
Glad you're ok, good luck with getting everything worked out.
Again, its good that you came out of it ok, the car can always be replaced.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
That's a lot of damage from a civic. I hope the other guy is ok as well. Good luck with the insurance process. The bad feelings over being in a crash will fade with time.

nj7703

Established Member
Glad you are ok, that looks like 1 scary accident. You are right, if that had hit on the door squarely, would have been far worse. I hope it all works out for you.

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member

Juiced, I said I'm ok (just a few bruises) - why would I ask the insurance to do anything but replace my car...

~Berj

Glad to hear you are ok. I agree about only replacing what you lost. Some people are all about getting everything they can :shrug: Props to you for realizing that accidents happen.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
You're ok, and that's what matters the most. :beer:
Everything else will work itself out. Good luck to you.

03'Darin

Established Member

~Berj

That's the right attitude.

Glad your OK.

Here are the best things to come out of your wreck:
-you weren't hurt
-your car was totaled (you won't have to deal with a repaired car)
-the resale values have not been affected by the rebates yet (so your total loss amount should be pretty decent)
-You will have a $2500 rebat if you buy another Cobra before the end of the month (you are buying another Cobra....right....you didn't have any head injuries.)

Darin:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread