Bad Accident - I'm OK but car is wrecked...

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
It was definitely the most terrifying moment of my life, and I'm lucky to be alive. I was hit by a car going over 60 at at a slight angle from the side - if my car was a few feet forward or the other driver a few feet to the right, I'd have been hit right on the driver side door...

I won't go into details but I will say the car I drove had nothing to do with the accident.

I'm posting this to let the people who know me know why I haven't been around lately, and to ask that you all DRIVE SAFELY - not only when you think you need to (read: racing), but when you think you don't as well (read: just driving.)

~Berj

The pictures:

i8u

Established Member
That sucks. Glad you are okay. You are right it could have been much worse......

coleman

Established Member
oh, man, that looks horrible ... i hope you're fine.

i was hit in my car by a lady that blatantly ran a red light :cryying:
but all my damage was localized to cab-forward area but still cost her insurance company 13.5K+ to fix.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Needless to say I won't be posting here for a while... need to work things out with the insurance, then we'll see what happens.

I was extremely happy with the car and would definitely consider getting another (especially at the discount rates they're going for now) but that depends on how things turn out.

DRIVE SAFE.

~Berj

Juiced-03

Established Member
Wow thats just sickening......well at least you will be quite the rich man after the insurance man comes knockin at your door! Sorry about the accident, glad youre ok.

Bryan

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Boost: Civic.

Juiced, I said I'm ok (just a few bruises) - why would I ask the insurance to do anything but replace my car...

~Berj

yermo

Established Member
sorry to see that. glad that you are ok. it is hard to see a DSG cobra (just like mine) all smashed up like that makes me think about my driving habits.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
try to get insurance to value your car for $35,000, then take the money, buy one for $29,000 and take the extra and buy a KB and other goodies :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread