Back locking up while sleeping

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I've had back and neck issues for years due to years of football and rugby. Narcotics are great but addiction is weakness. I started using 50MG of non THC CBD liquid gels 2x a day (one when I wake and one before bed) and haven't felt this good in YEARS. Not to mention my anxiety levels have dropped to near zero, no panic attacks in 2 months, and I'm sleeping better than I have in 15 years. It's only been 2 months but I haven't changed anything else other than the CBD. I may sound like a tree hugging, trans, hippie but it's working for me.

Make sure what you buy your CBD from a reputable source that tests the product correctly especially if you can't have THC in your system.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Make sure what you buy your CBD from a reputable source that tests the product correctly especially if you can't have THC in your system.

I’ve considered trying it in my old age (34), but we have random testing at work and I’ll be damned if I am getting put in a program over trace THC.

But, there’s not really anything wrong with me either, so I’d probably be wasting money.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Like I said know your source....I'm tested a couple times a year. I drive commercially. Passed a random 2 weeks ago about 3 hours after my morning dose.

I’ve considered trying it in my old age (34), but we have random testing at work and I’ll be damned if I am getting put in a program over trace THC.

But, there’s not really anything wrong with me either, so I’d probably be wasting money.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Not sure on other states, but legal CBD here in Ohio has to have less than 0.03% THC. If it’s legit CBD (no THC), you won’t have an issue with drug testing.
Now getting legit CBD, that’s the rub.
Not sure what happens if you rub one out with it though, hmm? Medical research? :)
-J

7upstang

Established Member
I've had back and neck issues for years due to years of football and rugby. Narcotics are great but addiction is weakness. I started using 50MG of non THC CBD liquid gels 2x a day (one when I wake and one before bed) and haven't felt this good in YEARS. Not to mention my anxiety levels have dropped to near zero, no panic attacks in 2 months, and I'm sleeping better than I have in 15 years. It's only been 2 months but I haven't changed anything else other than the CBD. I may sound like a tree hugging, trans, hippie but it's working for me.

Glad to CBD works for you! Are you taking just CBD or Broad spectrum CBD? Just imagine if you actually used a Full Spectrum product with THC (still under the .03). Curious to know which product.

You are right, you absolutely need to know the source.

As far as the creams go there are many great products, but of course Charlotte's Web is one of the best.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
CBD isolate... Not broad spectrum.

Glad to CBD works for you! Are you taking just CBD or Broad spectrum CBD? Just imagine if you actually used a Full Spectrum product with THC (still under the .03). Curious to know which product.

You are right, you absolutely need to know the source.

As far as the creams go there are many great products, but of course Charlotte's Web is one of the best.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Sodium, potassium, and water. Do you avoid salting your foods? Try salting all of your foods and eat some potassium. You can drink all the water in the world, if your body doesn't enough sodium & potassium the cramps are horrible.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It “works”.

What does that even mean?
Every time I read someone saying they feel better, or they’re less stressed, or blah blah blah...

Are we talking about physical pain just poofing away, or aches disappearing?

I just don’t buy into this magic cure all cream/liquid curing all these ailments people claim.

I’d say it’s all a major placebo effect.

Users who are viewing this thread