Back in a cobra

fireman02

Established Member
Today I picked up a 03 DSG coupe with 17,944 miles that's lightly modded. The last few years I've done my best to drive my wife nuts and have gone through a few mustangs. 04/12 I sold my last cobra a 03 silver whippled, sra, etc which I've regretted ever since. Used those funds to order a new 13 DIB gt, which I sold last September to buy a camper for the family and I was able to pick up a mint 89 notch that had 16,000 miles on it. This week my new cobra fell into my lap, but trying to do the responsible family thing I put the notch up for sale and it sold tonight after being up for sale for 2 days. The new cobra rocks, but it also sucked letting my notch go. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
I've got two titles in hand and they aren't going anywhere. After selling my '95 GT Convertible because of my x-wife, I vowed to never sell another Mustang. As many problems as my Cobra has given me here lately, I couldn't bear to sell it.

You're a stronger man than I am for getting rid of a Cobra and then a Notch...once I own 'em, I own 'em forever!

Glad to see you're back in a Cobra!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on the "post some pics" request. :) Congratulations on buying your '03 DSG Cobra. My favorite Terminator color. You were fortunate to find a low mileage car. Enjoy!! :beer:

Rail1

Established Member
Congrats on the cobra. I had to drop my 03 to get the Shelby..... :(

fireman02

Established Member
Here are a few crappy pics.
image.jpg

fireman02

Established Member
I definitely enjoy driving the cobra over my old notch. But, there's something to be said for a mint, low mile, original paint notch/foxbody. My goal is to squirrel away enough money to hopefully buy it back someday and keep both.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope some day you can get it back. I love the color. It definitely would be awesome to own both. :)

Users who are viewing this thread