Back for more

delmarsteelers

Established Member
I owned an 03 cobra about 6 and 1/2 years ago I moved from Savannah, GA to Washington State due to the military so I decided to sell my 03. Fortunately, I have purchased another 03 from a member on here in mint condition and I want to order some parts the car doesn’t have and I feel I need. Like I said I have been out of the net so I need some advice on what parts below are the best to pursue by name brand? I listed below the manufacture and product that seems to look best but give me your advice, thanks!

Tuner (Steeda with tune SCT)
Lowering springs (Eibach pro kit)
Stop Hop pack (in which I had on the other one and worked amazing, Steeda)
Drag radials (Steeda is cheaper NT05R Drag radial)
Shift light over the steering wheel (Auto Light)
The car has all the other normal mods

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Back into a Terminator! Take a look at the Full Tilt Boogie Racing suspension kit. Not cheap, but well worth the money if you want an optimum handling/performing suspension. Start by reading through their FAQs. Give them a call and they'll help you order what you need. Here's the link to their FAQs. You'll learn a lot about your suspension by just reading through the FAQs. FTBR FAQ's

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Full tilt boogie ravings for suspension and I like the raptor led shift lights over autometer

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Another vote for FullTiltBoogieRacing, simply the best.

I think you should try the Nitto NT05 normal street radial, they are way grippier than the old Nitto extremes and grippier than the Kumho 615s. The rain channels are massive and WORK!

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Full tilt boogie all the way! As far as wheels I would do Toyo R888's I love mine. Good luck with ur build and welcome back to the mustang world!!!

va boy

Established Member
Another vote for FullTiltBoogieRacing, simply the best.

I think you should try the Nitto NT05 normal street radial, they are way grippier than the old Nitto extremes and grippier than the Kumho 615s. The rain channels are massive and WORK!

Listen to Jim on this one, I got 10K out of a set of those! No burn outs though, and great dry and WET traction, plus they look super aggressive from behind!

T800

Established Member
+1 on the FTBR kit AND the Toyo R888's...seriously, BUY THESE TIRE'S.

Users who are viewing this thread