B Upper to C lower Adapter Finally

NC Mystic

Established Member
I will need one in the next week or two, pm if you'd like and please put me on the list!

SFlaCobra

Established Member
This Thread =

hallelujah-meme-generator-hallelujah-thank-the-lord-b94751.jpg

Last edited:

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Hey guys, great news.... I have been talking to my machine shop, and I can now have my adapters factory made. This will help out with consistency and time. The turnaround right now can be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month, with this new set up I can have a 2-3 day shipped turnaround. I will still have to "carve" out the 3rd demension by hand but the lining up the holes and tapping them will all be done when I pick them up. Jan. 1st his cost's went up, but I kept my cost the same and ate the difference, with the added machine work I cant keep it where it is, so I am now asking $200 per adapter, a $25 increase.

Thanks guys!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Can't believe this thing came out well after I sold all my B intake stuff, cables etc, then located all the C head stuff, modified my harness, got my car running, and this came out a week later. Oh well. Nice work OP. I would of liked to have one.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hey guys, great news.... I have been talking to my machine shop, and I can now have my adapters factory made. This will help out with consistency and time. The turnaround right now can be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month, with this new set up I can have a 2-3 day shipped turnaround. I will still have to "carve" out the 3rd demension by hand but the lining up the holes and tapping them will all be done when I pick them up. Jan. 1st his cost's went up, but I kept my cost the same and ate the difference, with the added machine work I cant keep it where it is, so I am now asking $200 per adapter, a $25 increase.

Thanks guys!

Still a really good price!

laddanator

Established Member
Sorry if I missed this but will this adapter work on the 03-04 Cobra heads or the revise 05 Lincoln Aviator heads? (Same as 03-04 revised heads)

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Sorry if I missed this but will this adapter work on the 03-04 Cobra heads or the revise 05 Lincoln Aviator heads? (Same as 03-04 revised heads)

The adapter fits between the "C" intake and the "B" upper, it is not attached to the heads. Since the "C" intake fits those heads the answer to your question is yes.

Last edited:

laddanator

Established Member
The adapter fits between the "C" intake and the "B" upper, it is not attached to the heads. Since the "C" intake fits those heads the answer to your question is yes.

I would be using a 99 cobra intake. I meant intake and not head. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread