b.A.T. - who has bid on an auction before?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eh, just bid the highest bid you're willing to pay. You'll get it or you won't.

Sent from my Potato
I agree, Nick. It isn't like bidding on eBay. Bidders know in advance what their limit is going to be. I've seen BAT auctions where a high bid held for a day plus, to the auction end.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Update:

The auction I have been watching and fully expecting to be in the running for…… will blow past my upper limit of what I felt was reasonable.

It is for the 1971 restored International Scout 800. My upper limit was 60K. The bidding has intensified between 3 bidders. It has reached 60k already with 3 days remaining. It will be fascinating to see where it ends.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Tag

wowsers

Established Member
Update:

The auction I have been watching and fully expecting to be in the running for…… will blow past my upper limit of what I felt was reasonable.

It is for the 1971 restored International Scout 800. My upper limit was 60K. The bidding has intensified between 3 bidders. It has reached 60k already with 3 days remaining. It will be fascinating to see where it ends.

Tag

I have 3-4 cars that I get notifications about when b.a.t has them. I stopped even looking at them because the bidding has just gotten ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
BaT is currently a SELLERS market. Countless examples of world record prices. There has to be a correction, the question is when.....

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Update:

Tag

They have been listing a TON of Scouts lately. Classic SUVs are red hot right now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Update:

Tag
Can you post the link?

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
The auction I have been watching and fully expecting to be in the running for…… the 1971 restored International Scout 800…

Tag
Scouts have really shot up in value, especially well restored/modified ones. I sold my Scout II in ‘09ish for a quarter of what I put into it…now I watch BAT (and other sites) and am surprised at what they are going for.

Users who are viewing this thread