AZ SVTOA Invites All The AZ Hot Shoes

AzDropTop

Established Member
I will be there with camera in hand. Maybe I can rig up my Kart with a camera too....Hmmmm:dw:

1992B4C

Established Member
We putting any money down. A little more incentive to wipe each other out.:beer:

1992B4C

Established Member
lol, dont worry, I will probably be bringing up the rear, unless I use my bumper.;-)

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I will try and get some of the guys here from the shop to head down there. But first we must install a X-pipe on an 03 Cobra then we are off to the races to kick some old fogey butt. And then after sit back and have a :lol1:

Chad

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Darn I saw the orginal thread saying you have to sign up. I just sent an email confirming my participation tomorrow. Do you think it is too late now?

NightEnforcer

Established Member
NO Problem Doc. We wanted RSVP's so that we new we could accomodate the group. I am sure we will have folks show up that didn't RSVP. I will make sure you are included, because I need someone else to run into.

1992B4C

Established Member
Seriously though, looking forward to having fun. I work till 10am tomorrow and I will drive straight over after that.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Outstanding! We will see you there. It looks like we will have 6 Cobras and two other cars cruising up from Tucson.

Users who are viewing this thread