AZ SVTOA Invites All The AZ Hot Shoes

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Fastjoker
NightEnforcer, when you see me pass you on the track, to win the race. Remember to wave.:mj:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, right. Check under his hood before you hit the track. :beer:

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Wile you guys are in the middle of the pack playing padycake I’ll be int the winners circle kissing the trophy girl.:beer:

NightEnforcer

Established Member
This talk is way too aggressive for me. The little guys and ladies will will have the advatage over us Food Giants. But FOOD GIANTS RULE ! :mj: :mj:

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Muthas

Ok most of you guys, based on your mods would kick my butt on anything BUT, since I am slower, maybe I will rock your socks dudes, WARNING, watch out! Doc.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Doc, I am glad to hear you are coming to the event. You will definetly have an advantage at the Kart track. I look forward to seeing you there. It might be fun to do Pavillions later that day.

JamesT

Established Member
Not to burst anyone's bubble but, I went to the other cart place here in Phoenix last week and it was only $15 for a race, about 20 laps on an inside 1/4 mile track. The carts look to be similar. Someone might want to renegotiate.

I would love to go but for some reason the exhaust from the carts doesn't agree with me. If they put alcohol in them with a bit of nitro, I would be there in a heart beat.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I think the SVTOA group went there last year. I don't know for sure, but I heard F1 is a nicer place with a way better building exhaust system. Thanks for the input though. I will pass it on to the SVTOA Dealer Advisor that set the event up.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I heard the F1 track is a bit wider and is easier to pass slower karts.

JamesT

Established Member
Originally posted by torqued
I heard the F1 track is a bit wider and is easier to pass slower karts.

Pass them? Isn't that what front bumpers are for?
For some reason, when I come up on someone, it seems like the next corner they go straight and I go around it. :p

Good to here about the ventalation. I might be down there to check it out.

1992B4C

Established Member
This should make for some funny chit. This might be in poor taste, but whos gonna be the first to imitate Dale E. into the wall.:D

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Those of you going to this event from the Southern AZ area; Some of us are planning on cruising up together. We will meet at the Jack In The Box parking lot at the corner of I 10 and Valencia. We will leave there at about 8:30 AM. See you there.

Users who are viewing this thread