AZ SVTOA Invites All The AZ Hot Shoes

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I wanted to let you know about a fun event we have coming up in a couple of weeks in Phoenix that you might want to go to. The Arizona Chapter of SVTOA has an indoor kart racing event planned on Saturday June 12th. SVTOA AZ Chapter members are going to the F1 RACE FACTORY to test our driving skills. They are located at 317 S 48th Street in Phoenix. If you want to learn more about them, there website is www.f1racefactory.com
We are planning on meeting there 10:45 AM.

Costs are as follows:
1 race $25
2 races $35
3 races $45

If we have enough interest, we are going to rent the entire track for SVTOA AZ .

Race speeds are over 45 mph . . making this Arizona's Premier Karting & Entertainment Complex. There will be trophies awarded . . . and a Championship race for those racers who would like to qualify. Please check your calendars, start your engines and sign up now. This event is open to friends and family. If you would like to go, you need to RSVP to [email protected].

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I'm going. Hey Nightenforcer, I'm going to introduce you to MR. Wall.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
CRAP! Yet another missed event. Heading to Mexico that weekend. :bash: I really need to block out some weekends for Cobra fun. :thumbsup:

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Man, I just I could drive curves. But hey you are trying to drive a straight line anyways. And I know that I have a great weight advantage. So count me in. :rockon: :rockon:

1992B4C

Established Member
Man, I see someone getting booted off the track for rough racing!!!!:D

NightEnforcer

Established Member
There is no question that you lightweight boys have an advantage over the Food Giants like me, but we have a secret weapon we are bringing along to even up the playing field.

1992B4C

Established Member
Sneaky Pete Nitrous for the straight aways??:D Better bring a Hans device, here comes mister Wall.

Z O SICK

Established Member
Man, all these Tucson guys and i've yet to meet any of you:( Do any of you guys go out on speedway Saturday nights? I will be up this weekend if anyone wants to meet up. I'm from Sierra Vista btw.

Tony

NightEnforcer

Established Member
HI Tony, Some of us are out there about every other weekend. I may be out there this Saturday night. I am not sure yet. PM me your e-mail address, and I will keep you informed about upcoming events in Tucson and Phoenix. Have you hooked up with Matt or Kevin from SV? Both of them have 03 Cobras. Hope to meet you soon.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Where is Evan? I know you are the point leader in the Bonduarant series, but you need to come play on the kart track.

Sweetlu60

AZ Bondostang
Established Member
I will let Evan know, but for us food giants, do they require us to wear driving suits, or just jeans and a shirt with the helmet?

Last edited:

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
I wanted to let you know about a fun event we have coming up in a couple of weeks in Phoenix that you might want to go to. The Arizona Chapter of SVTOA has an indoor kart racing event planned on Saturday June 12th. SVTOA AZ Chapter members are going to the F1 RACE FACTORY to test our driving skills. They are located at 317 S 48th Street in Phoenix. If you want to learn more about them, there website is www.f1racefactory.com
We are planning on meeting there 10:45 AM.

Costs are as follows:
1 race $25
2 races $35
3 races $45

If we have enough interest, we are going to rent the entire track for SVTOA AZ .

Race speeds are over 45 mph . . making this Arizona's Premier Karting & Entertainment Complex. There will be trophies awarded . . . and a Championship race for those racers who would like to qualify. Please check your calendars, start your engines and sign up now. This event is open to friends and family. If you would like to go, you need to RSVP to [email protected].

How many laps is one race?

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I will double check, but I believe they will be about 20 laps per race depending on how fast of a driver you are.

Fastjoker

Established Member
NightEnforcer, when you see me pass you on the track, to win the race. Remember to wave.:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread