AWD Performance Car

MustangV8

Banned
It's ashame that most of these cars only come w/manual trans.

Spare me the auto hate. I've had daily drivers w/manual transmissions and it got old REAL FAST with the congestion in this state.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
TREDCSVT said:
Really really HOT car, i love them

Oh yea, MAZDASPEED 6!!!

I'll third the Volvo R's. I'd take the V70R for the stealth factor, and the interior on those is the shit!

Mika

Established Member
02k said:
dont STIs and EVOs have sh!tty high end power?

Stock Evo has a nice big turbo, and they do better up top than the STi's. The STi has a small hairdryer and would get eaten up after anything above 100+.

Mika

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
i just thought of one, 3000gt vr4...if i could afford it '99, but those are usually over $40k, so earlyer model.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
sunburned said:
Definitely an Evo. I am looking at used Evo's and WRX's right now because I think I'd rather have something that is AWD and handles better than my stang. Gonna be hard to lose the V8 rumble though.

you'll miss the torque more. belive me. i traded a 99 lightning for an 05 wrx.

whiplash306

Established Member
Mika said:
Stock Evo has a nice big turbo, and they do better up top than the STi's. The STi has a small hairdryer and would get eaten up after anything above 100+.

Mika
It's amazing the difference felt when you open the exhaust a bit on an otherwise stock STi...catless downpipe, headers and shortram/cai and you'll move out pretty decently. There have been MANY SS's and C6's that have seen my tail lights on top end pulls!!!

That said...for AWD purposes...STi all the way...power, comfort and above all...RELIABILITY!!!

GH1086

Established Member
whiplash306 said:
It's amazing the difference felt when you open the exhaust a bit on an otherwise stock STi...catless downpipe, headers and shortram/cai and you'll move out pretty decently. There have been MANY SS's and C6's that have seen my tail lights on top end pulls!!!

That said...for AWD purposes...STi all the way...power, comfort and above all...RELIABILITY!!!

Trapping at only 102MPH you won't be showing any F-Bodies or C6's your tail lights.

Users who are viewing this thread