Available Turbo Kits

CPRsm

Yours is in house install only isint it?
Helllls no. I just haven't quite finished it. Been taking taking forever to make the jigs. Ones here in house right now are test mules. One to test the stock engine with the base kit and the other to test the two big turbos. As far as I know of any listed JPC is the only in house install right now. Mine will be ready shortly after testing to send out

Last edited:

BV600

Established Member
Its been almost a year now that they have been saying this. I spoke to them last month and now they are saying they hope sometime shortly after the new year.

Yep I talked to them about 3 weeks ago also and they said doing final testing and tuning, going with a 72mm turbo and out begining of the year, there was probablly more but I have a horrible memory. I didnt want to wait and went with a procharger

KenB

Established Member
This one is my favorite. :)

image.jpg

CPRsm

all i needed to read to know that my lt's will eventually be for sale :banana:
Allllriiight. Once I get the first production kit made I have a stock 2011 coming in for those numbers. That way we'll have numbers on both styles of builds.

CPRsm: how much are you selling yours for?
Not sure yet. Have a better idea once I start to make the kits and know how long it will take to build them. It is also coming with a k-member and tubular radiator support.

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
thanks man. should be going FI by this summer and i'm still so confused as to which route i want to go. i'd really like the tried and true s/c but there's something about a turbo v8 that makes people tremble a little.

CPRsm

thanks man. should be going FI by this summer and i'm still so confused as to which route i want to go. i'd really like the tried and true s/c but there's something about a turbo v8 that makes people tremble a little.
Keep an eye on my thread. I'm going to be breaking down intercoolers by design and placement with turbo companies and blowers. MAF placement for drive ability and other parts to designing a proper kit and what to look for when looking to buy.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
on3performance is also working on a kit...
ON3Performance 2011 turbo kit - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

for those who haven't heard of them, they aren't the highest quality kits(cheaper components and such), but they are probably the best value out there. you can get into their fox body kit(which i believe a few have in the 9s with a larger turbo) for $1500 for example. if you want the best of the best though... (CPRsm?)

2011redcandy

Established Member
Whoever markets a proven kit first will not be able to fill orders fast enough IF the price is right. The market is begging for it, but the market also demands the kit not cost as much as a decent used car lol.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
The hellion turbo system has worked great on the 2011's. We have done many of them with all the same results. Your average car with 67 precision basic kit with upgraded injectors (52s) and a BAP we have seen 650ish rwhp (manual) and 590ish (automatic) All with around 5-10lbs of boost. With built a built bottom end only, our jackal return system and 80s, 13lbs, we have seen 710 rwhp and 858trq on a manual. (street driven so didn't want crazy horsepower)

A are just about complete with a 2011 with a fully built motor. Top and bottom, 76 precision, upgraded intercooler (BBR & Hellion addition) auto with a stall that should put down 900ish in the next couple weeks.

the picture above is what the kit will look like on an automatic car. Even hidden behind the front bumper (very small modification needed. Your cutting the inner tire fender but it comes with a template to use.

Here is one of the first ones we did. Stock motor, stock kit, no BAP. (didnt need it at that point)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ndKLc2rbxc"]Hellion turbo 2011 5.0 dyno at BBR - YouTube[/nomedia]

Here is the same car on its glory pull making 17lbs after built bottom end and fuel system
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYzqLLeOqQ"]Hellion turbo 2011 mustang - YouTube[/nomedia]

This is the same car with stock motor, BAP, 52lb injectors (before he decided to build the bottom end)
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vux_vVOF4c8"]Hellion turbo 2011 5.0 mustang at BBR 653 hp 730tq - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread