Autotrader or Ebay or SVTP to sell Terminator

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Thanks guys, anyone else? Would like to hear from those who have sold only 03/04 cobras in this market or know of someone who did and what their experience was. Thx.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
I bought a piece of software that would have pay feature for The Market like a certain fee for bold or colored type, priority displays, pics shown without clicking the threads, etc. It would work like eBay. It would still be free to post a standard thread but the options would cost something. I may give that a try in the next month or so.

keep it free..

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
tried to sell my 98 and my 01 with no luck on here. Traded them both in. Got a LOT of calls from autotrader peeps though. They still call matter of fact because it's still listed.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I sold my 03 Cobra on Autotrader for 24K (posted it for 26K) and it sold in 2 weeks. Very quick sale which pleased me. :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Bought our Lightning off this site, and the SS off LS1tech, but we looked on Craigslist and Autotrader as well. I probably wouldn't buy a car off ebay.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You said .01 to 1.0 % of the final sale price. So for a car that sold for 20 grand there could be a fee of up to 200 bucks?

I said that's what I'd like to have, not what I said was going to happen. Wouldn't you like to have a % of everything that gets sold on SVTP? Reread the post he quoted, which his post was in reference to, and tell me where it says that the ability to post a thread in the market wouldn't be free.

n2o-89fox

Established Member
I said that's what I'd like to have, not what I said was going to happen. Wouldn't you like to have a % of everything that gets sold on SVTP? Reread the post he quoted, which his post was in reference to, and tell me where it says that the ability to post a thread in the market wouldn't be free.

It didnt, I would want a percent to but since I am on the other side I will whine about it.. LoL just like big oil. I read it the first time and seen that it would only cost more for options like colors and pictures. I just thought on cars that up to 1% could cost the seller alot of $.

Users who are viewing this thread