august 21 hooters meet make time for this one people

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
What's with all of these being tied to Hooters? Are they a sponsor or something that I don't know? Their food has gone way down hill and their prices keep getting higher. Hooters Casselberry is a good central location for this one, but my future vote is to try a WingHouse. Maybe there's a small chance the coupe will even be painted by then.

QFT in tampa we have the original hooters....so if that one is overrated than im guessing the rest are

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
where is here a TJs that has a good parking lot?

one off orange sucks for parking

one off aloma in winterpark has a huge parking lot but it also shares it with other places and a winn dixie i believe

the one off narcoossee out by lake nona right of the B-line aka 528 has a nice huge parking lot and i mean HUGE!!!!!

also there is one out in waterford lakes that has a decent lot

and the one downtown is pointless no parking anywhere

those are all the ones i have been too, anyone know other locations? i know there are more but i have yet too eat at them

Last edited:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
i think you guys should hit tampa for a saturday since we already have big meets so it will just be an addon

exactly... there is the winghouse on I4 at 301 exit... OR honestly the lakeland hooters has a TON of parking now.... or even the downtown disney one is closer for any of us that live in tampa and may want to come LOL

:beer:

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
exactly... there is the winghouse on I4 at 301 exit... OR honestly the lakeland hooters has a TON of parking now.... or even the downtown disney one is closer for any of us that live in tampa and may want to come LOL

:beer:

already tried lakeland and downtown disney and some of the boys didnt want either location. are there any tijuan flatts in lakeland? if so i say we have the meet there. i'll try and ask SNIPERDOG if there are any and if there are how big the lot looks

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
the car should be back together by august, if all goes according to plan ill be there...the turbo wont be here in time but ill have the mmr900 in on the bottle...really want to make this one...as long as all goes according to plan

-Ryan

727Cobra

Established Member
Dude where the hell have you been. I keep trying to go by your work and find you but you're always gone. Shoot me your number!

RedDemon91

Established Member
So let me get this straight, you'd rather go to a place where you can get a burrito instead of staring at hot girls in daisy dukes :idea: makes perfect sense!

I don't see what the big deal is here. My vote is to keep it at Hooters but just change the location of the Hooters we have it at. We have NEVER had a problem in the past nor has anyone ever complained about it :shrug: Like BreBar said this is just becoming a cluster****. Why change something we've never had a problem with? Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread