august 21 hooters meet make time for this one people

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
a few weeks ago i sent some pms to some people asking if they wanted to have another meet since that last one was a flop. i decided to set everything up 2 MONTHS ahead of time so people have time to MAKE room for the event i want this one to be like the first one we had a few years ago now, every one we have had sence then has been worse then the first one. so if you have to take the day off i was thinking about a 11 to when ever meet since that is what seems to work for people best we can still do a later show if you all want. so call every one you know with a mustang i am going to send a pm to Justin at vmp tuning to see if he will come out and bring the dyno since the last few times this is what brought people out.

lets start a sing
cam302

RedDemon91

Established Member
How bout we switch up the Hooters location for a change? Maybe the one in Cassellberry or Altamonte?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Yes, but that was only one time HENCE why I'm asking again. Before you came along there's been 2 or 3 other Underhill meets.

i know i have been to all of them......:poke:

hell my biology teacher was the reason i found out about them and then found out about the forum from the people there

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i know i have been to all of them......:poke:

hell my biology teacher was the reason i found out about them and then found out about the forum from the people there

lineberry told you? and no grant you have not you did not go to the last one so ha lol

so where do you all want to go?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
lineberry told you? and no grant you have not you did not go to the last one so ha lol

so where do you all want to go?

neither did other people on here, i actually drove by and saw about 2 cars there for the last one then found out on here only like 4-5 showed up for it.

if anything it needs to be in lakeland, it isnt that far of a drive from orlando and it will get the south florida guys to come aswell

or if not lakeland then the one by dowtown disney off I-4

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
no to the downtown disney one thats is just not a good idea where is the one in casselberry?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
**** Lakeland or Disney. Casselberry sounds like a good central location. Let's make it so.

RedDemon91

Established Member
cam302
RedDemon91
sseater
BreBar21

Add your name to the list if you're game for Casselberry. And don't put your name down unless you know for sure you can actually go this time. 20 or so people put their name down for the last one and only 5 showed up. Let's make this a good one. Cam you want me to stop by and talk to the manager or do you want to give them a call?

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ya thats the place then i will give them a call once we get a few more people singed up in less you want to

Users who are viewing this thread