Attention all So California SVT Cobra owners would you like to set up a get together

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
1)dgussin1 (04 Cobra)
2)nitestalker (01 Cobra)
3)JInnerbichler (03 Cobra)
4)maddrabitt (03 Cobra)
5)Blue Poison (03 Cobra)
6)Jwilliams (96 Cobra)
7)WhiteSaleen248 (Blown V6, Ricer)
8)Chameleon (Jeff) (04 Cobra)
9)Phil (Jeff's Friend) (03 Cobra)
10)Combatstang (04 Cobra)
11)Venomous27 (04 Cobra)

12)69sta03cobradan (03 cobra vert)

Last edited:

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
how many OG's are in here from the 1st cruise? dont remember the handles from 1 year ago.

i know you remember mine, wasnt at the cruise but its been quite a while since i have seen anything go down, the last for me was the socal svtperformance day at the ford dealer in fullerton, although i saw fush at the brothers performance thing a while back

Xjman1

Established Member
Can not commit yet but sounds fun and am 70% sure we can make it. A few of us Ventura County stangs are getting together at the Newburry Park Car show next Saturday @ 7, just to hang out and see how many Satngs we can get there. Come on by and help bump the stang presence if you are in the area. Lots of fun, $3 to enter, and everyting there from mild to wild, DJ and great crowd.

Joe

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Gotta get the gang over at SoCalTerminators and the San Diego group involved. I see a few of you in here but most of the 40 or so we had last year have vanished. I believe Andorian was the cement who got it done then and did it right....however, if I recall he is out of his car now for some sad and crazy reason not his fault. Who is the new self appointed leader here and .......wuz up? I'm in.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Gotta get the gang over at SoCalTerminators and the San Diego group involved. I see a few of you in here but most of the 40 or so we had last year have vanished. I believe Andorian was the cement who got it done then and did it right....however, if I recall he is out of his car now for some sad and crazy reason not his fault. Who is the new self appointed leader here and .......wuz up? I'm in.
I am by no means the "leader", but I am trying to be the "organizer" which is why I moved to this New Thread

Users who are viewing this thread