Attention all So California SVT Cobra owners would you like to set up a get together

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Hey all I was wondering if any So California SVT Cobra owners would like to set up a get together in the future so we all can hang out and meet and check out each others rides. Let me know if that sounds good and if so I will start working on it.

mach1dsg

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrasvtxyz
im down. also were going to carlsbad on the tenth of july if your interested??

would you make a run against a mach1 :)

what's up man, it's been a long time, last time i read, you trannie was f***d up. how is your car running after the fix???

i meet jeremy on the road last week, and he told me you guys were planning to go to the tracks on july 10. i know jeremy got a 99 camaro z28, so we need to try him out :coolman:

are you guys still planning to go there, if so, i would go...

Last edited:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
This looks like it could be a great turn out and also I wouldn't mind all Saleens and mustangs to join alon either.
What I would like is info from all of you where we should plan this at so it is even for everyone.
I live in San Jacinto area.
So everyone that would like to meet chime in with your exact location and what day would be good for you.
I figure either a Saturday or Sunday and in a month or so from today.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I am in Chino Hills, CA. I am close to the 60, 57, 71, 91, 10, & 210 freeways. Anything along those freeways would be easy for me. Maybe the first Saturday in August? (08.07.04) Lets do it. (Sundays don't work for me.)

maddrabitt

Established Member
the best for me is like sat july 17. after that im gone for awhile, then back to working graves and weekends until the end of september. but ill work with what everyone else can do since im probably the only one with a completely f'd schedule.

UCBeau

Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
Lets work on that so everyone has the same drive distance. I am about 1 hour or so away from you.

so thats like temecula via the 15 and long beach via the 5 right?

Users who are viewing this thread