Attention all So California SVT Cobra owners would you like to set up a get together

Chameleon

Established Member
I'd be interested. Either Saturday or Sunday works for me. I'm in north SD county but would drive to LA or OC for a get together.

I'll probably bring a friend that has a white 03 Cobra also.

UCBeau

If you're willing to allow non SVT owners to come along, I've got a group of guys who I'm sure would like to join in. We are doing a mountain run on the 10th though so if your plans are for that day, we'll just have to chill some other time :)

maddrabitt

Established Member
that sounds pretty good. anyone got any ideas for the date? i'll be in vegas from the 23-26 so I cant do those days. i dont mind the drive up there to the rose bowl, just gives me an excuse to go for a long ride

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
How about we meet in the rose bowl? Huge parking lot there, and great spots for group pics.
Well we have alot of people that want to meet up so everyone please take a moment and think of a place that has room where we all can meet up and take pics ect.
Also may be a good idea where a fast food or resturant is so everyone can get something if they want.
Also we need to look into if we want to make it a cruse or something in that area or are we just going to hang out at the meeting spot.
I would say lets make it happen in the next 2,3 or 4 weeks.
Saturday or Sunday.
Lets get this going I have heard that other people have tried to do something like this but I will put forth the effort to make it happen I just want everyone's input.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
Well we have alot of people that want to meet up so everyone please take a moment and think of a place that has room where we all can meet up and take pics ect.
Also may be a good idea where a fast food or resturant is so everyone can get something if they want.
Also we need to look into if we want to make it a cruse or something in that area or are we just going to hang out at the meeting spot.
I would say lets make it happen in the next 2,3 or 4 weeks.
Saturday or Sunday.
Lets get this going I have heard that other people have tried to do something like this but I will put forth the effort to make it happen I just want everyone's input.
The 134, 101, 210, and 110 are right there, so we can take a 20mile ride to PCH afterwards.

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
what did this say?
No big deal just someone trying to get get us started. Lets get this meeting going forward.
So please everyone give me some ideas.
I want this to happen and I am sure you all do to.

maddrabitt

Established Member
why is it that all ricers "have a friend with this and that and can do this and that quarter times"? Ive yet to run into a ricer that is the friend with the fast car....

Users who are viewing this thread