Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that cop was really, really fortunate on that one. Wow!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In a situation like this...I would've ran away from the camera and jumped the guardrail.

Dude was inches from being dead.

mavisky

Established Member
I'm guessing our 17 year old genius came into that corner at 120, saw the cop, and either lifted abruptly or slammed on the brakes mid-corner and it just threw the ass end around faster than he or the car's stability control could save it. Would be interesting to see if he had the TC/SC turned off at the time of the accident after watching one too many Top Gear test track videos where that's the first thing they do.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Was that a BMW or a Honda Civic? Can't tell on my phone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The car that spun out was a F80 M3, he collided into a F01 7 series and narrowly avoided hitting a E89 Z4 that was just passing by at that time.

I'm guessing our 17 year old genius came into that corner at 120, saw the cop, and either lifted abruptly or slammed on the brakes mid-corner and it just threw the ass end around faster than he or the car's stability control could save it. Would be interesting to see if he had the TC/SC turned off at the time of the accident after watching one too many Top Gear test track videos where that's the first thing they do.

This is what I was figuring as well, he panicked, overreacted, lost control and probably lost his driving privileges after this one. VA don't mess around with moving violations, one of the few states I won't speed in.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably just an idiot going too fast & distracted and not realizing the curve was already upon him till too late

Users who are viewing this thread