• Whipple

Votes: 168 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 50 6.8%

• Total voters

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Just wondering what you all thought was the best choice. leaning more towards the ATI, but a couple of people have said that there no good, and to go with the Kenne belle.
Any thoughts will help.

--Ryan:coolman:

Stanger46

Established Member
If your looking for streetability go with the kenne-bell or whipple, but if you want to go fast definitely go with the procharger.

hj16

Established Member
It depends....

If you want to keep the T56, IRS, 3.55s and a stock longblock....then get either the KB or the Whipple.

If you are plaiing to build up the motor, swap in an auto, a solid rear, 4.10s and a cog drive.... then get the Procharger.

Or....

If you enjoy crazy low-end - mid range power...get the KB or the Whipple.

If you desire only crazy top - end power then get the Procharger

ModMike1572

Established Member
Ya, i would go with the procharger if you looking for building the engine and getting some crzy hp numbers. But for the street, i would say kb or whipple...

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by steeda1982
2.4? when they coming out with that?

Should be soon. I've seen the R&D models on a couple Cobras already. One was the 03 Cobra on MM&FF's cover a couple months back. Weird blue flame job, realy nice car.

TechRTM

Established Member
The KB is great but the Power from the ProC is unreal! As for the Street!? Well we have a customer that drives a 637 rwhp ProC 03
and it Idles like a stocker and drives mint! If you want it to Rock! you are unstoppable!

They are really hard to compare to each other! as they produce different animals! Just really impressed with the overall gains and Hp per dollar! on the ProC!

Like both the KB and the ProC.!

03KyCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by steeda1982
Just wondering what you all thought was the best choice. leaning more towards the ATI, but a couple of people have said that there no good, and to go with the Kenne belle.
Any thoughts will help.

--Ryan:coolman:
All I can say is...check out my video!!!!

bfoley

Established Member
Wow.. I would call a speed shop in your area.. I think I paid about 800 for my pistons, not sure what everything else will run. then add labor on top of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread