Asian guy named robert lee is pulled due to his name

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Lol......ESPN has been CNN2 for a while now with their stupid ass political views. They actually have just backed up this story and why they did it. ESPN is like CNN....no watchie anymore....could give a rats ass.....many other options. Hey maybe they give Colin Kaperdick a job now.....lol.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
How long before Libtards start taking people to court over their given names?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
sooooo anyone wanna take bets on what kinda payoff this guy is gonna get?

When you start having trouble deciphering actual news from The Onion articles, the world is in a lot of shit.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I've changed my thinking on all this lib bs and am starting to laugh at their idiocy. It's almost amusing how these people are. You almost have to laugh at it or it will drive you to insanity.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
sooooo anyone wanna take bets on what kinda payoff this guy is gonna get?

When you start having trouble deciphering actual news from The Onion articles, the world is in a lot of shit.

If his removal of being a commentator for a certain game was the result of his name, I fail to see how that isn't discrimination.

Coiled03

Established Member
They couldn't have just called him Bob Lee?

Funny thing is, they have a Bob Ley at the network as one of their anchors. Pronounced the same way. I'm embarrassed that I know that.

I still watch ESPN, sorry to admit. But I noticed the other day when I was watching, they literally never have a person of conservative opinions on to discuss any of the controversial issues. The only people they talk to are liberal racists.

Users who are viewing this thread