**** Around >>> Find Out

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Can’t see shit, they took out the good part. From reading about the incident seems like they got the attention they asked for… classic FAFO
1000004627-3178184.jpg
1000004626-3178183.jpg
1000004625-3178171.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That is the problem with kids these days, think they can do or say whatever they want... eventually they learn the hard way, the real world is not the internet.

Weird case.

Media originally sold it as deranged white man attacking random children.

Prosecutors release this video as evidence of murder.

Everyone I've seen comment on it says it's clearly self defense.

Bunch of ass hats up in his face with cameras yelling and shoving him into water.

What could go wrong...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Weird case.

Media originally sold it as deranged white man attacking random children.

Prosecutors release this video as evidence of murder.

Everyone I've seen comment on it says it's clearly self defense.

Bunch of ass hats up in his face with cameras yelling and shoving him into water.

What could go wrong...
Clear case of self defense, he is being struck by multiple assailants, knocked down into the water… He didn’t pull that knife out right away either. I hope he gets off or at most manslaughter…

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He even walked away but it looks like he came back over to keep the rest of his group from engaging and that's when they ramped up the attacks. Don't even know what started it though. Was it supposed to be a prank?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
He even walked away but it looks like he came back over to keep the rest of his group from engaging and that's when they ramped up the attacks. Don't even know what started it though. Was it supposed to be a prank?

My understanding - He claims he was walking around looking for a lost iPhone, stopped them to ask if they had it and one of them accused him of peeping on little girls and they start harassing him and exchanging words and then this recording starts.

They claim him stopped their raft, was acting weird, he randomly hit a girl and then started stabbing them and they didn't do nuffin.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My understanding - He claims he was walking around looking for a lost iPhone, stopped them to ask if they had it and one of them accused him of peeping on little girls and they start harassing him and exchanging words and then this recording starts.

They came him stopped their raft, was acting weird, he randomly hit a girl and then started stabbing them and they didn't do nuffin.

Given how they were acting, I don't believe a word they have to say.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I seen yesterday that one or two of the kids already admitted to lying while on the stand... like the "peeping at girls" or "taking photos of girls"... were lies and they made it up.

Yeah, I've read comments that everyone's stories have changed a few times and their initial statements don't come close to matching the groups "official take". One initial statement was the guy was walking down the river waving the knife.

McStabby's big issue was he initially told police he didn't know where the knife came from and must have taken it from one of his attackers.

You can see in the video it seems to come out after the first dude shoved him and he waives over to his party. Then they take him down to water, and proceed to hit him a few more times.

I'm 100% self defense on this one.

Several dudes pushing and shoving you, even in only in a "bullying" manner, while everyone is drunk and in the water, is a life threatening situation that needs immediate indication.

Whatever "raft rage" bullshit lead up to this, they needed to walk away as the dude was seemingly trying to distance himself or go about his own business. But this busted out the camera phones and decided to go Ape-Mob on this guy.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
What a tragedy! Looks like any river USA. Having once lived on the Shenandoah River tubing down the lazy River was a popular pass time. It was always a sense of comradery meeting other rafters. Alcohol is usually involved in these trips. Having a cooler floating down with the group is common. Only fear was seeing a water moccasin, in the old days (90's)

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Apple River tubing has always been sketchy. First and only time I floated down was in the ‘70’s. There were short walls with large holes built on the banks to throw your empties as you floated down.

Certainly worse in the past +30 yrs. I could only imagine what’s in the river and on the banks.

MFE

Established Member
You can see in the video it seems to come out after the first dude shoved him and he waives over to his party. Then they take him down to water, and proceed to hit him a few more times.

I'm 100% self defense on this one.

Whatever "raft rage" bullshit lead up to this, they needed to walk away as the dude was seemingly trying to distance himself or go about his own business. But this busted out the camera phones and decided to go Ape-Mob on this guy.
Normally I'd agree, but it looks to me like he was the instigator/aggressor, and you can't claim defensive use of a deadly weapon if you're the one who started the shit in the first place.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Normally I'd agree, but it looks to me like he was the instigator/aggressor, and you can't claim defensive use of a deadly weapon if you're the one who started the shit in the first place.

Self Defense is dynamic.

There was no physical altercation and he was disengaging whatever verbal dispute had been transpiring.

They decided to go hands on and clearly had an extreme advantage on him in that he was on the ground, in the water and they had the numbers.

Maybe I'm just a "soy boy" but I've never understood the need to engage with strangers with verbal disagreements and close the distance.

1. I don't want to get knifed
2. I don't want to be on trial explaining why I added holes to some dipshit who tried to knife me.

Users who are viewing this thread