**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
*people might die*

Crowd erupts in a joyous yell running toward the chaos in squeals of delight hoping to catch a glimpse of the carnage with their recording device.

In my opinion, this has literally replaced lining up down both sides of a road while cars drag race. Absolutely no protection to your brain and vital organs besides your rib cage and skull from the crushing power a 3,000-5,000 pound vehicle possibly out of control.

Pretty sure this is what they are asking each other earlier in the day.

dead.png

It's fads like this that prove our true internal desire for war imo. These kids growing up are so sheltered to the actual reality of the workd in many regards that they seek out thrills and depravity regardless of the context. Most people would not be amused by cheap thrills like this.

I mean, who else here cheers when you see a crowd of people get run over by a truck? I know I usually do, and then friends and I go and jump on top of the vehicle to get a better look at the people underneath the truck, ignoring the fact that we probably just added another 1500lbs on top of them.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It's fads like this that prove our true internal desire for war imo. These kids growing up are so sheltered to the actual reality of the workd in many regards that they seek out thrills and depravity regardless of the context. Most people would not be amused by cheap thrills like this.

Disagree.

If they had the means in Africa, Mid/Central or Asia you'd get the same result.

Hell, those "not sheltered" are even more insulated from carrying. We've all seen the videos of people walking over the injured or dying with total disregard for human life.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Disagree.

If they had the means in Africa, Mid/Central or Asia you'd get the same result.

Hell, those "not sheltered" are even more insulated from carrying. We've all seen the videos of people walking over the injured or dying with total disregard for human life.

They do have the means in many of those places. In S Africa they have the same street scene doing the same things but they block off the area with barriers and people aren't in the middle of the street where the cars can hit them. In Asia they street race and do car shows where they show off their speakers and lights.

It's one thing to walk over an injured person with disregard and another to seek out the injured person so you can video it.

Reaper14

Established Member
I still say it's mostly due to social media. They want the most likes, they want to be the center of attention. They want to say they were there for clout. Even a concert is not enjoyed by most any more. Just a few. The rest are there watching the whole thing through their phone so they can go post it. Social media gives them a high, the most likes the more they crave that feeling. Main character syndrome at its finest.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I still say it's mostly due to social media. They want the most likes, they want to be the center of attention. They want to say they were there for clout. Even a concert is not enjoyed by most any more. Just a few. The rest are there watching the whole thing through their phone so they can go post it. Social media gives them a high, the most likes the more they crave that feeling. Main character syndrome at its finest.

I agree, that is true, but I still think there's an underlying desire to see and experience the craziest things possible. Otherwise, why would you be so interested in those events when you can get as many or more likes elsewhere?

Reaper14

Established Member
I agree, that is true, but I still think there's an underlying desire to see and experience the craziest things possible. Otherwise, why would you be so interested in those events when you can get as many or more likes elsewhere?
Honestly they all look like a bunch of uncivilized animals. They way they all run in there, they are mostly younger crowds, that's our future countrymen. It's looking like a future that most of us don't want any part of. They become amazed any time something dumb happens & like you mentioned, run in there like idiots. Or start wrecking the car or the person involved in the inevitable incident of the crash or running over someone. Crowd mentality. We sit here & laugh at these idiots, it's funny seeing them get hurt, but the rest of the world laughs at us as a country, seeing no difference between them & the rest of us. Idiocracy is what we are becoming even if we don't participate.

FJohnny

Established Member
What's that he sprayed on them? They didn't react to it like it was pepper spray
Whipped cream confiscated from the lesbian bachelorette party the gals were attending.

UnSub 2 was not wearing any bottoms and the party was about to go full munchfest.

Happens alot in Aus.

Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Honestly they all look like a bunch of uncivilized animals. They way they all run in there, they are mostly younger crowds, that's our future countrymen. It's looking like a future that most of us don't want any part of. They become amazed any time something dumb happens & like you mentioned, run in there like idiots. Or start wrecking the car or the person involved in the inevitable incident of the crash or running over someone. Crowd mentality. We sit here & laugh at these idiots, it's funny seeing them get hurt, but the rest of the world laughs at us as a country, seeing no difference between them & the rest of us. Idiocracy is what we are becoming even if we don't participate.
1710897968424.gif

Users who are viewing this thread