**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
One of the more satisfying things about this video is that his buddy just let him take care of it and there was no "ganging" up on the dude. Don't know if it would have been that way had the NY cobra had his buddies around. (He just reminded me of a cobra when he was trying to come to.)

Bro, I just ****ing died at this!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaper14

Established Member
Remember a few pages back when we were talking about how wrestling helps in fights? LOL
Fatboy didn't know how to wrestle, but skinny man didn't have a clue.
As soon as my boy is old enough he will be going into our local wrestling club. As well as boxing. The baby in the oven will follow as well.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
As soon as my boy is old enough he will be going into our local wrestling club. As well as boxing. The baby in the oven will follow as well.
Congratulations!!! Wife vetoed me on getting our lil miss in the school wrestling club, while I agree girls and boys have different sports and thats ok but Im gonna add wrestling to our standard "homework" subjects. Wife already does basic jujitsu with her so I think she will take to it well.

Reaper14

Established Member
Congratulations!!! Wife vetoed me on getting our lil miss in the school wrestling club, while I agree girls and boys have different sports and thats ok but Im gonna add wrestling to our standard "homework" subjects. Wife already does basic jujitsu with her so I think she will take to it well.
Thank you! Jujitsu & wrestling is a great combo. I have a coworker that has both of his girls in the school's wrestling club. In my opinion some kind of hand to hand sport brings great discipline. The fact your wife is setting the example will push her even farther. My oldest did Take-my-doh for quiet a few years & wrestling as well. He is super mellow.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@ZYBORG, that's quite a video. Based on the original report, it seemed like the shooter got taken out rather quickly. But this video shows it was not over quickly and a lot of shots were fired by both the shooter and the guards/cops. Did the boy die in the hospital? They were saying that it was unlikely that he'd survive.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
@ZYBORG, that's quite a video. Based on the original report, it seemed like the shooter got taken out rather quickly. But this video shows it was not over quickly and a lot of shots were fired by both the shooter and the guards/cops. Did the boy die in the hospital? They were saying that it was unlikely that he'd survive.

Video says he's still in critical condition and it was posted a day ago so maybe the info is up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread