**** Around >>> Find Out

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Some nationwide real estate investors, like Cardone Capital’s Grant Cardone, has started telling his team to pack their bags and leave New York after the verdict in former President Trump’s fraud trial.

"We thought this year was the opportunity to come into Chicago, California and New York City. I've been waiting for 40 years now to invest in that marketplace. I was completely confident this was the year to come," Cardone told Steve Doocy on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday. "And when that ruling happened, it was like, pencils down. Don't touch it. Don't go there."

Reaper14

Established Member
1. The "trucker" was driving a 1996 Honda Civic.
2. I liked the part where the guy who got his ass kicked was posing like a Sphinx afterward.
Yeah when I 1st saw this video it didn't have that title, but when I started to look for it this was the only one I could find. On the full video I just remember dud walking around talking shit saying he was from NY egging dude on.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Yeah when I 1st saw this video it didn't have that title, but when I started to look for it this was the only one I could find. On the full video I just remember dud walking around talking shit saying he was from NY egging dude on.
I always love the black dudes throwing around "nigga". Some asshole calls me that, and there's no way I'm not correcting the pronunciation. Lol

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member

Reaper14

Established Member
One of the more satisfying things about this video is that his buddy just let him take care of it and there was no "ganging" up on the dude. Don't know if it would have been that way had the NY cobra had his buddies around. (He just reminded me of a cobra when he was trying to come to.)
Agreed, if it was the other way around they would of jumped in weather he was losing or winning.

Users who are viewing this thread